Sprint to debut Tri-Band LTE devices on July 19th
1. TheRequiem (Posts: 69; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
Editor - The 2.5ghz Spectrum is a separate band from what's in use for WiMAX. It will also be TDD-LTE, not WiMAX.
Either way, can't wait to snag one of these up. Now we just need to get Clearwire/ Sprint to finish up the TDD-LTE sites in Las Vegas.
4. lsutigers (Posts: 611; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
According to www.s4gru.com , Clearwire has over 2000 LTE sites ready to be connected to the Sprint Network. Sprint is moving fairly quickly with it's 1900 LTE deployment, hopefully now that Softbank is in control they will expedite deployment of Clearwire's assets because it looks like they have been working on their LTE network.
2. eman99 (Posts: 181; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
if sprint can be available in central cali it would be nice
3. lilg29 (Posts: 73; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Tri-Band LTE devices won't matter if there is no LTE to run on...
5. lsutigers (Posts: 611; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Yeah, except there is plenty of Sprint LTE already deployed and more coming...
6. vazquez760 (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Jul 2013)
Sprint is still the cheapest in $87 compared to Tmobile $100 poeple dont add up the hiden tax fees making tmobile as expensive as at&t and verizon