Samsung contest offers 6 winners a Samsung Galaxy Note for them and four friends
Samsung is celebrating the more than 6 million "likes" it has received on its Facebook page which it is interpreting as "fans". Besides not being a Floridian, you have to be at least 18 years of age to enter the contest. One entry is permitted for each email address used. This could be the easiest contest you have ever entered and if you live in the 49 states, only laziness could keep you away from entering. If you win, can we be your friend?
1. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
18 years old? Is there something against 17 year old and below people having phones?
27. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4070; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Minors aren't allowed to do 90% of life without adult supervision/permission, until they hit 18, then they can do whatever they want and deal with whatever consequences themselves
15. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
that's one of the thing i wish when i was a minor but enjoy the time cuz when you turn 18 time seems to just fly away so fast!!!!
17. Myrith (Posts: 55; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The US has some laws about sweepstakes, so it's not like Samsung has a grudge against young people.
25. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
taco will win this contes, I believe in him! :D
3. remixfa (Posts: 13942; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
WTF?!?!?! WHY am I excluded???????? why is FL not eligible???
"Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Florida), "
its not open to all 50 states if its not allowed for FL... jerks..
why can the one guy thats dying for exynos never win one!?!? :(
23. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
HOLY CRAP. WHY OH GOD WHY
I need me a Note.
EDIT: Meh, I never win these things anyway. Also, I'm only twelve. You have to be eighteen. :/
12. remixfa (Posts: 13942; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it is pretty pale. prob needs some spf 100. lol
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1619; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If I win you can be one of my friends remixfa :)
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5378; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
" If you win, can we be your friend?"
Sir Alan F. congratulations, you just won the internet
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
What to do they have to do with florida?
16. Forsaken77 (Posts: 548; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
If I win, I'm going to give them to my four friends on ebay ;) Could probably get at least $600 each for them.
18. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I need to win because this is the perfect phone for me!! im 6'7" 240 and every other phone is too small for me!!!!!!!
As for the other 4 phones, I'll sell 2 and give the other 2 away to a charity or something
20. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
How does you're weight and height determine the type of phone thats perfect for you? No offense but before this big screen size phase you never had a phone that you felt fit?
19. Hammerfest (Posts: 369; Member since: 12 May 2012)
if there EVER was a contest I wanted to win... this is the one... My 2 (or was it 3) year old PPCGeeks "Dream Phone" thread is DAMN NEAR A PERFECT MATCH to the Galaxy Note...
22. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
like all of those likes came from the USA, I'm so jealous :D