Samsung and Jay-Z close to signing $20M partnership agreement
48. jaychildz (Posts: 106; Member since: 31 May 2013)
A lot of things do luckily im not on their marketing team so you don't have to worry about my 2cents, so sit yo 5 dollar ass down before i make change!
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Heck of a businessman. He's former CEO OF DEF JAM RECORDS, Married Beyonce Co Founder of ROCK-A-FELLA records, former owner of the BROOKLYN NETS sold his stock and have multiplatinum records. That's how you suppose know who Jay-Z is.
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Never said I didn't know who he was. I've known who he was since 88' when he was in the Hawaiian Sophie video with jazz. YouTube sonnnnn.
42. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
His share for the Brooklyn Nets was less than .02% so that doesn't really matter. Though you're 100% correct on his other accolades.
64. DnB925Art (Posts: 299; Member since: 23 May 2013)
And don't forget he's now getting into the Sports Agent business as well. There are a bunch of athletes signed or will be signed to his agency. DeSean Jackson being one of the rumored latest signings.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
FlushGordons racist remark got yanked.
9. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 246; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
my girlfriend screamed ILLUMINATI!! when i showed this to her lol
25. kurtdean99 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
Yea, He's pretty much satanic illuminati worshipper just like Samsung lol
33. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Rap music is for immature bad boys.
And for under 30s
Like the Gangsters, Godfather*®
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Rap music is for whoever wants to listen to it. And you sound like a typical hater dude. Are you mad about his partnership, because he's a rapper? Hmmmmmm
49. jaychildz (Posts: 106; Member since: 31 May 2013)
People look at rap and name thugs and drug dealers. What about the mindful sense-ful musicians who don't have 30 chains on and "bitches" in their every video
40. HouTexan (Posts: 315; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Hip hop is for whomever wants to freaking listen to it; just like dub step. Get real.
44. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
So basically your saying you know nothing about rap or hip hop, and yes they are two different things. You should probably look up KRS1, Public Enemy, A Tribe Called Quest, MC Lyte, Doug E. Fresh, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Grand Master Flash and the Furious 5, Gangstarr, Guru, Eric B. And Rakim, Brand Nubian, etc, etc... I can do this all night.
My point is you can't judge all rap by the garbage you hear on the radio now. And if you don't understand it origin, you are ill equipped to judge it.
52. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said bro. Troll out his foot in his mouth, both feet on that one. He didn't even bother to respond, cuz he woulda gotten eaten alive on this one. +1 WM. you got hiphop knowledge dude.
55. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
You too, no one EVER remembers Hawiian Sophie, classic! +10
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Think its a wast of money Samsung. Jay-Z is going too keep all the cash and not help promote your products.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And how exactly do you know that, and why on earth would Samsung need your advice?
29. greathero1 (Posts: 491; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Seeing is how the guy went from rags to worth $500 million speaks volumes about his business savy and he is very popular so why would it be a waste of money to get a celebrity to help push your brand. There's nothing with Samsung using his likeness and nothing wrong with Jay-Z getting paid for it. You don't get a net worth of $500 million by not doing your job so I don't understand why your are assuming that he wouldn't fulfill his duties. You don't get to half a billion by doing things half assed.
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
HATER PLAIN, AND SIMPLE is what gadget is, just read his posts. Nothing is ever positive.
60. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Actually YOURE THE most hated person on this site u bad mouth how Google Samsung copied apple and apps. U also keep saying Samsung deserve too get a law suit by apple n phone ban. Don't tell me I'm negative when YOURE THE most negative person on this blog.
61. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Once again I ask you to provide the link to the article I said this on. If you can't, YOU SIR ARE A LIAR. I'm waiting for the link to the article.
62. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Still waiting... I also count 10 grammatical mistakes in you're post.
63. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If you can't put up shut up, you've lost all cred dude.
41. HouTexan (Posts: 315; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Lol @ 'waste of money'.
You people are quite delusional.
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I love how these haters on here showing their true colors. Hating on Jigga, cuz he getting that money from Sammy. In the words of Jigga, "I do this for my culture to let em know what a brother look like, when a brother in a roadster. Show em how to move in a room full of vultures industry shady, and need to be taken over"
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude go to a galaxy far far away, and stay there.
45. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Never been much of a Jay Z fan, but this is a very smart moves on both sides. If marketed correctly, this could see Beats By Dre kind of success.
38. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm not a businessman, I'm a business ,man.
39. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
HTC should get NAS. I mean he already smoked Jay-z once. #ether
53. darkkjedii (Posts: 11974; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Track #2 blueprint part 1. All that needs to be said lol.
65. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
sorry its not close takeover wasn't on the same level...
50. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
To all of you people screaming illuminati, does it not start to sound idiotic and repetitive to you...because it definitely is to me.
51. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Jay-Z songs for default ringtones are coming.
57. johnriii (Posts: 228; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
samsung has a sizable lead in the android genre, and this just gives them another boost. it can do nothing but help their brand, though I'm not a huge Jay-z fan. I give him much respect, cuz it's obvious he knows what he's doing. I mean hell, he got beyonce!!!
58. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
These will just be... horrible. They will probably be successful with Jay-Z behind them but, just look at Beats, they are terrible headphones for anyone who actually knows something about them, they are too heavily emphasized as studio headphones where they are not one bit, Dr. Dre doesn't even use them as his recording headphones and they are far too expensive for what they are.
Now the J-Beats or whatever will have Samsung as the company I presume will be manufacturing them, they have little to no work in the headphone industry so no doubt they will be just as bad as the Beats, sound and price wise.
Coming from someone who actually knows something about headphones.
59. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Man imagine they make a line of headphone to compete with beats audio that'd be nice