Samsung Korea gives a free Galaxy S6 to those loyals still rocking the original Galaxy S
1. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
Hey samsung i had: s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 note 3 note 4 note edge gear neo gear s my brother have note 3 sister note 4 my girl note 4 my father s5 active my mom s1...we are loyal familie it is about time for samsung. But i am from Europe :)
22. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
But I'm the same. I personally owned the S3, Note II, Note III ,Note IV, Tab S and Pro-ordered the S6 Edge 128. My wife had the S3, S4, S5 and now Note 4.
One of my siblings have an S3, but I didn't buy it I bought one of my siblings an S4. I got my mom an S3, and she has a Tab 8.4.
My wife still has family back in the Philippines and I gifted her sister an S4 and her husband I gifted the Galaxy Mega and one of her nieces a Tab S. My wife son has a Galaxy 5 but I didn't buy it.
I want a Note Pro 12.2, but I am waiting to see if Samsung is going to update the hardware.
18. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
i am loyal samsung buyer i have a gs3 since the day it came out no other since and have 2 55 uhled tvs each 2500 usd come on sammy show me the love
19. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 805; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
If you already have all these you don't need a free galaxy
30. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
It would be nice if i could get one, becos i am loyal to samsung :)
28. Tommy-Ka (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Jul 2014)
Drakulinho, if you bought all of these, you can surely afford the S6. Good luck mate.
29. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
HEHE jp but I cant go back to small screen size now i have note edge and i love it! And priorities have changed family first...
3. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
No it will never be and thank GOD :) samsung is superb! I love this company :)
4. chri5tin3 (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2014)
Why couldn't this count for Australia dammit?
7. FluffyBled (Posts: 514; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
And yet they say Samsung doesn't do anything for their homeland!
9. ryq24 (Posts: 722; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It's not loyalty why they are still using the original S, they just cannot afford to buy the new Galaxy because they are so expensive!
24. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
You don't need a new one if the one you have is fine. 17,000 still using a phone that old is awesome.
Though what you said could be fairly true, I am sure if they saved a coin, they could have gotten a newer Galaxy by now.
The fact Samsung says here, we will give you a new phone is awesome.
I bet even with all the money Apple has, they wouldn't even give you a 5C unless you sign a 2 year contract.
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I still have my samsung omnia 2 with me, can I get a free one too?:)
17. xperian (Posts: 322; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I am really loyal, it's the best phone company ever... Just kidding. April fools!
20. .KRATOS. (Posts: 316; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
N if someone who still uses the s2 till now haha
25. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I so wanted the Galaxy S2 Plus. I didn't like the orginal S2. But the S2 Plus that T-Mobile had was the most beautiful phone I had every seen design-wise.
Until the S6, I honest feel none of the S models look better than it does.
21. RajuSesharaj (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 Oct 2014)
I never had any galaxies and i never missed them too!! Sony ericsson Neo V and Motorola Moto G (2014)!!
23. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
How could you miss something that you never had??
26. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
i have had
Galaxy S6 Edge
wheres my free phone Samsung
27. Blazers (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Anyone remember the Galaxy SII Skyrocket?
I can't say I see anyone still carrying an original S, but I still see lots of 2011 iPhone 4S's around.