Samsung Korea gives a free Galaxy S6 to those loyals still rocking the original Galaxy S
1. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
Hey samsung i had: s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 note 3 note 4 note edge gear neo gear s my brother have note 3 sister note 4 my girl note 4 my father s5 active my mom s1...we are loyal familie it is about time for samsung. But i am from Europe :)
22. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8968; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
But I'm the same. I personally owned the S3, Note II, Note III ,Note IV, Tab S and Pro-ordered the S6 Edge 128. My wife had the S3, S4, S5 and now Note 4.
One of my siblings have an S3, but I didn't buy it I bought one of my siblings an S4. I got my mom an S3, and she has a Tab 8.4.
My wife still has family back in the Philippines and I gifted her sister an S4 and her husband I gifted the Galaxy Mega and one of her nieces a Tab S. My wife son has a Galaxy 5 but I didn't buy it.
I want a Note Pro 12.2, but I am waiting to see if Samsung is going to update the hardware.
18. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3272; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i am loyal samsung buyer i have a gs3 since the day it came out no other since and have 2 55 uhled tvs each 2500 usd come on sammy show me the love
19. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 803; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
If you already have all these you don't need a free galaxy
30. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
It would be nice if i could get one, becos i am loyal to samsung :)
28. Tommy-Ka (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Jul 2014)
Drakulinho, if you bought all of these, you can surely afford the S6. Good luck mate.
29. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
HEHE jp but I cant go back to small screen size now i have note edge and i love it! And priorities have changed family first...
3. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
No it will never be and thank GOD :) samsung is superb! I love this company :)
4. chri5tin3 (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2014)
Why couldn't this count for Australia dammit?
7. FluffyBled (Posts: 511; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
And yet they say Samsung doesn't do anything for their homeland!
9. ryq24 (Posts: 698; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It's not loyalty why they are still using the original S, they just cannot afford to buy the new Galaxy because they are so expensive!
24. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8968; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
You don't need a new one if the one you have is fine. 17,000 still using a phone that old is awesome.
Though what you said could be fairly true, I am sure if they saved a coin, they could have gotten a newer Galaxy by now.
The fact Samsung says here, we will give you a new phone is awesome.
I bet even with all the money Apple has, they wouldn't even give you a 5C unless you sign a 2 year contract.
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I still have my samsung omnia 2 with me, can I get a free one too?:)
17. xperian (Posts: 308; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I am really loyal, it's the best phone company ever... Just kidding. April fools!
20. .KRATOS. (Posts: 310; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
N if someone who still uses the s2 till now haha
25. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8968; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I so wanted the Galaxy S2 Plus. I didn't like the orginal S2. But the S2 Plus that T-Mobile had was the most beautiful phone I had every seen design-wise.
Until the S6, I honest feel none of the S models look better than it does.
21. RajuSesharaj (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 Oct 2014)
I never had any galaxies and i never missed them too!! Sony ericsson Neo V and Motorola Moto G (2014)!!
23. drakulinho (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
How could you miss something that you never had??
26. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
i have had
Galaxy S6 Edge
wheres my free phone Samsung
27. Blazers (Posts: 425; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Anyone remember the Galaxy SII Skyrocket?
I can't say I see anyone still carrying an original S, but I still see lots of 2011 iPhone 4S's around.