Samsung Galaxy S II the next to land a nightly CyanogenMod 10 Android Jelly Bean build
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading cause of male impotence.
4. EclipseGSX posted on 16 Jul 2012, 13:49 0 0
There already is! I saw it on XDA yesterday, Sprint CDMA version anyway
5. sgogeta4 posted on 16 Jul 2012, 15:37 1 0
Just saw some for the VZW CDMA but going to wait until a stable milestone.
6. EclipseGSX posted on 16 Jul 2012, 16:36 0 0
Yea true last I heard SU was broken
3. buggerrer posted on 16 Jul 2012, 11:32 1 0
But this is for the later-released (Dec 2011) i9100g, not the more common i9100, unfortunately. The components are very different as the i9100g has much more opensource support. The i9100 will be a real pain to get CM10 on without a leaked ROM from Samsung, if that will even happen...
7. kartik4u98 posted on 17 Jul 2012, 13:31 0 0
Yeah you are right omap is very good for developers..
Finally my i9100g is getting some JB love after getting cm9..