Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 specs leak: 5.9" display, 64-bit processor, and high-res cameras
16. Ashoaib (Posts: 2425; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
nothing impressive as compared to monsters coming out of china
23. Doakie (Posts: 1321; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Ascend Mate 2 at $299 is the most impressive in this mid range phablet segment.
2. fzacek (Posts: 2197; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Screen resolution is still complete crap...
8. tech2 (Posts: 2436; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Its not really a high-end phone. So ofcourse they won't put the same resolution as its flagship.
29. fzacek (Posts: 2197; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
1080p on a 5.9" display seems pretty mid-end to me...
4. GreekGeek (Posts: 845; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Gawd, Samsung.... can't you at least put a low cost 1080p panel in there?
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1519; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Average, average, average. Sooooo average.
12. rency0722 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
If this Mega 2 will be IP67 certified, then that's the lost battle of T2 Ultra, but design-wise, T2 Ultra has the guts. :)
17. Ashoaib (Posts: 2425; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
huawei mediapad x1 is a killer phone... t ultra, z ultra or any mega, omega whatever are kids....
22. Doakie (Posts: 1321; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Huawei Ascend Mate 2 is better overall. Higher res FFC, faster processor, more ram, twice the internal storage, bigger battery, better price at $299.
Don't forget it's screen on uptime is insane with that huge battery. Check it out.
30. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
T2 ultra drawback is 1GB memory. Otherwise it's a great device.
9. Rager722 (Posts: 226; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
I really like the layout you used to display all of the features.. Use that more please.
10. ChandlerBing (Posts: 35; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Even an iPhone 3GS is better than this garbage.
24. Doakie (Posts: 1321; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I really wish there was a Report button for being stupid.
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You dense fanboy. There's no hope in saving you
15. brasstax (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
What about the specs of the Mega 2 Prime, the Mega 2 Lite, the Mega 2 Neo & the Mega 2 Mini? Surely Samsung isn't releasing just this one model of the Mega 2 line?
20. isprobi (Posts: 230; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I am not obsessed with specs but most of this is less than acceptable in today's world. So I guess I better make my Sony Xperia Z Ultra last a bit longer.
25. Doakie (Posts: 1321; Member since: 06 May 2009)
But you are obsessed with specs. Your average buyer who just wants a larger screen will be fine with these specs. "Today's world" barely includes anyone who reads Phone Arena. We're the die hard fans and we probably make up less than 1% of the smartphone buying populace. Smartphones are a big deal in our tiny bubble but there are 7 billion people on this planet and most couldn't give a crap about specs.
26. isprobi (Posts: 230; Member since: 30 May 2011)
But why put in a 64 bit processor and skimp on everything else?
31. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Great device, but I think samsung going to ruin the price/performance ratio of this device. This device will be great if it's in US$ 300-400 price range.
32. cat5fan (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
If you're going to continue the MEGA line at least keep the same screen size 6.3".