S Voice also thinks Windows Phone is the best smartphone
1. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
See? Android sucks.
IOS & Windows Phone ftw
4. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
according to Siri, the lumia is far better than the iphone, so u should watch out.
2. buggerrer (Posts: 286; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
PhoneArena have you even tried it before you post an article!
anyone who have S Voice app can try it out, it will show you nothing :)
here is a screenshot
3. -box- (Posts: 3779; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Lol, yay for Windows Phone!
Posted from my Nokia Lumia 900
5. Kyojin (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 May 2012)
You guys do know that this is a Wolfram|Alpha answer and has nothing to do with Siri or S-Voice (both are based on Wolfram), right? :)
11. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
According to that, the top five two are Windows Phones, two are iPhones, and one Android..
Four of them are with Verizon and one is with AT&T.
19. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Doesn't matter where the answer came from. You ask and they responded.
6. alterecho (Posts: 1079; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Robot + love + Windows logo + phone. That picture is genious!
7. dickwyn (Posts: 593; Member since: 07 May 2012)
maybe it is a prediction from the future that windows is going to succeed
8. rogervn (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I just tried it and s voice crashed … anyways I need to tell you that I really love wp7 picture with the terminator on it, nice!!!
10. Whateverman (Posts: 3191; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Don't "fix" anything. If Siri and S Voice are giving answers based on customer ratings, why should that be changed? It's an honest answer.
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1583; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
In reality it shouldn't but any product that suggests another is better is bad for business. It would be like going to a Ford dealership asking what the best car was and they say a Mitsubishi :)
13. Jyakotu (Posts: 819; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Well well well, it appears that Siri (iOS) and S Voice (Android) knows that Windows Phones customers are happy with their product. Sure, the answer SHOULD be their own product, but you can't lie with customer satisfaction. ;)
14. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
How about if you ask what's the worst one?
15. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
i dont get it. If svoice think wp is the best, why not omnia? Focus 2? Why must htc crappy product?
Something wrong with the svoice..
16. Johnnokia (Posts: 510; Member since: 27 May 2012)
So poor samSuck and ISheep fanboys.
Windows Phone rocks
20. mercorp (Posts: 968; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
SVoice is a Retarded B***.
CANT YOU SAY THAT THE BEST PHONE IS THE sIII?
23. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Further confirmation about Window Phone.
24. dax0330 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
Does the S voice know which is the best mobile assistant?