Phone makers' revenues explained in one chart
1. raymondma (Posts: 8; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
i think what apple's big bubble simply shows is how overpriced their products are, and that people are just too mesmerized to not notice they're being cheated on ahahahaha.. . .
4. Astreo (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Ooh you are so right ! oh wait...no you arent. 200$ for iphone 4s 16gb but oh whats this? 249$-299$ for any "high end" android that everyone who is an idiot keeps buying every three weeks? hmm yea we are the ones too mesmerized to notice were being cheated on lol.
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
look at the off contract price $700. most high end androids go up to $650 at max the 64gb iphone4s is around $800-$900
9. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the reason that is more ixpensaive is the brand... or do you actually believe Calvin Klein pants are made by angels... is the brand you are buying.. the iphone is more expensive because of the apple on the back..
ps.. thats why the XOOM didnt sell ..and Apple can named their price...
7. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
glad you threw logic in your apple argument tho
you are clearly one of the people to mesmerized to actually do retail research on "your" phone
when the iphone dies, it will be like Christmas...
10. bbblader (Posts: 580; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
it may be that much there
but here the 4s 16gb costs 1500BGN thats about 1000$ and dont get me started on the 64gb version...
15. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
That's what happens when you have willing buyers and willing sellers for a premium product.
Apple will not make crappy products -- it only wants to make the best products it can for its consumers and the chart shows all those willing buyers.
2. deacz (Posts: 155; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
yeap not to hard to see whos sucking ppl dry.
6. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
Thumbs up if you came to this article because of the picture alone
12. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
YES THATS ANDROID BEATING APPLE UM IM GONNA BITE YOU EAT YOU POKE YOU TRASH YOU SLICE YOU
WELL ITS GOOD TO HAVE MANY CHOICES NOT LIKE APPLE WITH JUST 2
LOOK AT MERCS
YOUVE GOT SO MANY CHOICE TO CHOOSE
UNLIKE APPLE THERE OUT OV IDEARS
STUCK WITH 2
THERE YOU GO
SO IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG
14. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
FYI. The caps lock button is on the left part of the keyboard next to the "A" key.
17. SleepingOz (unregistered)
16. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
IPHONE4 WITH CHEAP GLASS BREAKS WHEN DROOPED AND CHARGE YOU £100 TO REPLACE THAT ONLY COST THEM £10 YEA WHAT A RIP OFF
SO IF PLASTIC IS CHEAP AND GLAAS IPHONE SO WHY BUY PROTECTOR DUMBOOES
IT SHOWS HOW SCREWED BRAINWASHED HOW UNSMART NO LOGIC PEOPLE ARE IN THE WORLD BUYING ICRP4 PHONES
IF SAMSUNG FEELS LOOKS CHEAP 3GS WAS MADE WITH PLASTIC
IF YOU DO FASHION TREND ALL YOU IFANS DRESS UP IN SKUGGY TRAMPY CHEAP CLOTHES THE ONLY THING U HAVE A DESIGNER PHONEIP4
SO WEAR DRESS UP
APPLE IP4 ONLY