Pantech's beautiful new Pop Up Note phablet pictured, ready to cross stylus with the Note 4
Pantech Pop Up Note
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2956; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Don't tell me you thought that stylus is an antenna?
10. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2956; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Whoopsie daisy. Didn't see that one. Anyway if that's an antenna it has to be a part of the stylus because that's the stylus slot. Just look at any of the pictures with the stylus visible.
18. marcski07 (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
yep. but not only in korea, we have it also, but not on beautiful devices, usually cheap generic handsets.
16. xfire99 (Posts: 542; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
15 and 24 is the Stylus pop out and not antenna.
17. marcski07 (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
stylus pop out? are you blind? take a look ay number 15 picture, is that a stylus to you?
20. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 460; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
24 looks weird, but probably a photoshop mess up...
19. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 460; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
15: Stylus. 24: Bad photoshop? It's the stylus, as can be seen on one of the first pics...
22. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 460; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Edit: TWO of the first pics, 5 & 6 to be precise...
23. marcski07 (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
lol. 24, 5 & 6, are the same, those pictures are much acceptable to be depicted as a stylus, unlike on number 15, on number 15 it is too thin to be stylus, it is more antenna than a stylus
25. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 460; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
There is only one thingy in that corner, and the pictures clearly show it to be a stylus. Unless you're arguing that it's a detachable antenna...?!?
8. ph00ny (Posts: 606; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Most korean market phones have antenna including the note3 and S5 since they have DMB service available. I'm actually jealous as hell that DMB isn't available here. Imagine all the sports events i won't miss
9. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 488; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
lolol actually its better than other antennas. it is stylus and antenna. good design but what happens if I wanna use stlus and antenna at the same time ?
12. sar44 (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
3. certifiedwomanizer (Posts: 11; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
I doubt that note 4 could be more beautiful than this.
7. marcski07 (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
though i hate samsung designs, note series are exemption, and IMO, note 3 is still more beautiful than this. with the slim bezel of note 3 this will clearly be blown away.
11. vincelongman (Posts: 1313; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
The Alpha looks pretty good, except bezels are quite big and the back cover could be better (you can use a thirdparty back cover)
26. SamDroid (unregistered)
Actually they look the same to me :/ Only difference is the metal accents otherwise the Pantech is so fu*king hideous. Its just that I'm used to Samsung's design but still...
6. khmer (Posts: 93; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
This a low cost and lower specs. Galaxy Note 4.
13. cezarepc (Posts: 575; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
That camera cover is slick.. but wtf was that phone on top of the head all about?
31. mattkl (Posts: 173; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
Camera cover? Do you mean the fingerprint reader?
21. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 460; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Better looking than an iPhone and most Androids...
24. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6580; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Nothing can't neat the NOTR. Besides I used to own the a Pantech phone not really good though.
27. Antimio (Posts: 277; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
why did you erased the "Is Android really 64-bit ready?" article?
33. corporateJP (Posts: 1565; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
On a side "note", it's a Pantech...
So, basically, it will work great for three months then die....