Nokia Guru accessory pops up, flaunting a play button and NFC
5. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If it doesn't have a good DAC and a decent amplifier then it will be considered bad.
I currently use a Fiio X3 for portable music because the quality of phones is a joke. It has a Wolfson WM8740 and an AD8397 amplifer + 3000MAH battery. Also supports 64GB micro sds and almost every type of music file.
16. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I am addicted to Cowons. Their personalized Jet Effects (EQ settings) are out of the world. That paired with Klipsch image S4 ear buds \m/
11. ajonly (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 May 2013)
before u nailing it down to that, google Nokia BH-111
18. anleoflippy (Posts: 292; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
No NFC though. But still, well played.
Hats off to you.
15. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I think Nokia had better-looking wearable bluetooth devices than this.
20. beben65 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)
i'm sorry Nokia fans, but Sony has been produced this BT headset years ago. this one is exactly a copy of Sony SBH20