Motorola DROID BIONIC already rooted
confirms the September 8th launch date for the model, as we reported. For those who would like to see the directions on how to root the phone once you have it, or if you want to root your Motorola DROID 3, the step-by-step instructions of the method created by Dan Rosenberg at Vulanfactory.org can be yours by clicking on the following link.
source: MyDroidLife via DroidLife
1. M0nkeyBr posted on 02 Sep 2011, 14:36 0 0
I mean like did you want the Google/Moto interface and bing
I didnt think so
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 02 Sep 2011, 14:37 2 0
Hey great news for anyone who gets this phone. Personally I think the Samsung Prime looks like a better choice, but to each is own!
3. FXRacer (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 15:39 0 0
Isn't the Nexus Prime months away?
4. superguy posted on 02 Sep 2011, 15:47 0 0
More like weeks. October's the latest guess. I'm sure more will leak out about it in the next few weeks.
Now that it's been rooted, we just need the bootloader unlocked.
5. AJ (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 15:50 0 0
There has been no confirmation if this phone is a Global phone. Is it?
6. Sniggly posted on 02 Sep 2011, 16:44 3 2
So this singlehandedly destroys Miz's bulls**t argument from a while back that a locked bootloader makes it really hard to impossible to root an Android phone.
7. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 02 Sep 2011, 17:10 0 1
Android Central posted a dummy phone compared to the TBolt, Droid Charge, and Revolution. The Bionic actually has a screen size exactly the same as the TBolt, Height and Width. I still think the SGS2 has the edge.
11. Thump3rDX17 posted on 03 Sep 2011, 18:40 1 0
we get it Rory, you like the Galaxy S II more now shut up. some of us still want LTE on a phone supposedly with great battery life and the next most powerful processor next to Exynos. there's fair trade offs here.
8. dirtycooper69 (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 17:31 0 2
the bionic is 4g. it is not global capable
10. superguy posted on 02 Sep 2011, 22:01 2 0
The Bionic has a GSM/WCDMA radio. It's a world phone.
That came out in the FCC filing.