LG goes back to profitability in Q1 2012
1. darktranquillity posted on 25 Apr 2012, 03:53 5 3
Give us good phones with timely updates then your smartphone business won't be flat.
5. mercorp posted on 25 Apr 2012, 08:19 3 4
Those profits came from their tv and non handphone tuition. lg builds smartphones that are rip-offs of samsung.they were simply lucky to make a profit.
the galaxy s3 will screw the 4x up.
6. u-suck-more posted on 25 Apr 2012, 08:31 4 2
LG smartphone revenue more than tripled in case u cant read.
and let us rmb, Samsung copies Apple which copies LG, so yea.. LG doesnt copy Samsung
7. khanmhsn posted on 25 Apr 2012, 08:43 2 1
maww.come on man samsung copies LG!!?....optimus vu was released after galaxy note.....and is a total flop.
8. u-suck-more posted on 26 Apr 2012, 03:21 0 0
I never said Samsung copies LG. Please learn to read properly.. The Optimus Vu is different from the note esp in its design. And the Note, is a copy of the Dell Streak. And in case u can't read again, the article said 'success of Optimus LTE and Optimus Vu' so it isn't a flop