LG Optimus G Pro with 5.5 inch screen for Korea is confirmed
401ppi which beats out the Apple iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the BlackBerry Z10, but is less than the HTC DROID DNA and the Huawei Ascend D2 to name a couple. The quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 is under the hood with the Adreno 320 GPU crunching the graphics.
We expect to see 2GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage which can be expanded by as much as 64GB using the microSD slot. A 13MP camera captures video at 1080p and there is a 2MP front-facing camera for self portraits and video chat. And the thing is, while 5.5 inches surely seems pretty big now, the Samsung GALAXY Note III could be 6.3 inches which could take the "wow" factor down a bit.
source: LG (translated) via Engadget
1. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Sounds great! But it needs software tricks to beat the SIV when it comes out :P
9. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Can't wait to buy this BEAST!!!
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6689; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn this phone sounds good. Will have to wait till mwc Im curious bout the battery life
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 1170; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Man O man, the Korean ppl are so lucky to have LG as OEM. Exclusive products from such a neat phone company. :) As you see i like Samsung also... :))
6. Bozzor (Posts: 144; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I hope this is the base for the Nexus 5...which will retail for
10. cezarepc (Posts: 586; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Come on, start liking the page so we can see it all.
11. R-vjn (Posts: 165; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
am I the only one here who feels 5''+ for a mobile screen is just too much..!!
I'll have to say that HTC did the best thing with the M7 (HTC One, if the rumors are true). 4.7'' F-HD...!!!