LG G Flex 2 self-healing back cover demo
1. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
didn't the original g flex have a self healing back too? how would this be the first then?
2. aryanfr1 (Posts: 120; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Perhaps the uv coating is the new technology along with self healing
4. Victor.H (Posts: 653; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Yes, it did. This is the first one with the new polymer
5. Jermainesmit (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 May 2014)
mmm seen some scratches on the flex 2 at the end of the video.. kind of a fail xD
14. zachki17 (Posts: 261; Member since: 14 Sep 2014)
Thats not self healing .. Its convitional
6. SIGPRO (Posts: 1409; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
The person who shot this demo movie sucks! Get a better camera!
7. romeo1 (Posts: 706; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
It sounds great but i didn't see any scratches. Is it just me?
8. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
wake me up when this works on the screen itself *yawns*
9. xperian (Posts: 316; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I have LG G E975 with glass back for almost 2 years and it doesn't have even a single scratch. It also has a good grip with my hand, so it's my material of choice.
10. zoomtech (Posts: 12; Member since: 11 Nov 2014)
thanks a lot lg g flex very nice and good
12. xq10xa (Posts: 692; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Yeah the video didn't show anything. I am not doubting it works...just bad camera work. This phone looks bad ass though....I want to dip my car in this stuff.
13. Aircrackng (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Jan 2015)
What did I just watch??? One the camera was so bad in and out of focus two the angles would never allow you to ever see a scratch three the overly bright lighting with that glossy back cover is not conducive for the purpose of the video. If I had taken that video I would not have posted it maybe there is no way for the camera to capture the effect if so why post a video that shows nothing? I totally believe it probably does work and am interested in the extent in which it works but it seems like I might have to see it for myself hopefully its not gimmicky as it sounds.
15. uRiBiTo666 (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
Looks like the cameraman had a little to drink...