Korean analyst confirms September launch for the Galaxy Note 3, jibing with the IFA expo
1. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The only Samsung device that I adore.
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3151; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You adore something that is still under speculation.
Considering the Note II is a blown up look alike of SIII, i won't be suprised to see the third Note looking like S4. Although, i think that's not going to be Samsung's route this time.
11. AnTuTu (Posts: 1354; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
You will run away after seeing the beast...!!
12. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I hate S2, S3, S4.
I love Note series for its big screen, Stylus and Gestures.
G Pro is good too but Stylus on Note 2 takes the lead.
16. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
How different is that from the MILLIONS each year that adore the much speculated and undeservedly much anticipated next iPhone?
Don't have a stylus and don't know what to do with yourself???
Tired of carrying around binoculars just to read your email????
Tired of updating iTunes every week?????!
15. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
This is what I'm waiting for...
BRING IT ON!!
2. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Its Worth-waiting! hope they change the design.. And yeah we need OIS too Sammy :)
3. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
There goes my hope to see it on 20th june unveiling
4. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
idk if i'll be buying another samsung note, this one is kinda too big. Plus, not a huge touchwiz fan. Not to be a troll but I want a solid built phone, and the S line just is not that. Although, I will give Samsung credit for the S4 Active, the chances of that showing up on verizon in the next few months probably aren't very good.
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
It will depend on how thin the bezel will be. A 6 inch screen with an ultra thin bezel sounds OK.
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Definitely buying this one Regardless of the specs and features...
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3151; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
This is unlikely to happen, but what if Note III comes with a dual core Snapdragon S4 pro, 720p with 1GB RAM?
Will you still buy it?
I'm just questioning your comment...nothing else.
9. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
What if it comes with iOS! LOL. Probably as likely as them downgrading the processor from the G Note II
10. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Where the heck is your Common sense? Lol
Of course there will be a spec bump all over....your question is impertinent and unrealistic
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3151; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Did you guys miss the "This is unlikely to happen" and "I'm just questioning your comment" part?
I'm not that dumb you know...
13. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
nathan, why the hell would you comment in such a stupid way, see that's why I told you I don't like your comments
you really think Samsung is so stupid to put only 1gig of RAM to a monster ? dual core lol ? why would they put a 720p screen on the beast that is newer than the gs4?