HTC Sensation XL Hands-on
9. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 06 Oct 2011, 16:12 1 1
Agreed, my SGS2 Epic Touch is 4.52 WITH SAP(Super Amoled Plus) and has a much bettery processor. This doesnt look like a bad phone but come on.
2. NeXoS posted on 06 Oct 2011, 14:39 2 0
Seriously HTC? A screen this size and only WVGA?
Also, I'll bet they're still using the same BROKEN BlueZ bluetooth 3.0 stack that they use in all their new phones.
6. Whateverman posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:26 0 0
It looks good performance wise, but I agree. WVGA on a 4.7" inch screen is like putting hub caps on a Hummer H2. It just ain't right! If Pantech can do it, why not HTC?
3. roh (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 14:57 0 0
htc is vry gud phonemaking co. but its always loses to Samsung, coz of the displays it uses ,low pixeled,old tech. displays,poor viewing angles, if it can overcome their this fault then they wud b d #1 androidmaking co.
4. Phullofphil posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:05 0 0
And htc has the worst battery life out of all smartphones that have similar specs
5. Appoid posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:12 0 0
Its crazy how Samsung is truly surpassing everything, if it hasnt already. The Gs2 is old in terms of release date, but still blows away the competition, maybe the nexus prime can compete.. oh wait thats Samsung too. Game!!!
7. mozes316 posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:37 0 0
Started with HTC Incredible, upgraded to the Droid Charge and then bought the Incredible 2 full retail because I missed the reliability of a HTC phone and the Charge had so many glitches (not to mention a brown and yellow TouchWiz theme) lol But I'm definitely looking out for the Nexus Prime.
14. bin THA GREAT (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 05:16 0 0
thanx for that because GS2 users all ways all ways comment on HTC phone like tha GS2 wasn't tha frist time samsung had the title of best phone. samsung just now this year started making better phones then HTC... but getting off tha annoying GS2 fan boys, owning a sensation 4G i dont understand why is not 1280x720... that means this srceen is gona look much worse then tha evo 3D and the Sensation
8. GS2 User (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 16:11 1 1
Yes as much as I love my GS2, the screens and battery life are the only two factors that are convincing me to keep the phone. Other than that, I'm not a big fan of the overall Samsung experience. The phone is fast but I care more about user experience and right now fast isn't enough.I'm missing a lot of the built in HTC Sense features. If only HTCs had the Super Amoled Plus screens and better battery life or at least bigger battery I'd never leave HTC again
13. Mercenary (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 01:32 0 0
Can't wait to see the full review....
16. Tyler McFerson (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 18:11 0 0
I'm getting the 4S, mostly for Infinity Blade 2.