HTC One preview pops up, revealing the handset in its full glory
12. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
For my opinion, front looks like iPhone and blackberry 10. Back looks like Xperia S.
26. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
if something looks like 3 different things, it might be chances that it looks like none of them. sounds like you're reaching
29. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
no, not at all...It can mean that htc lacks of innovation and they're ripping off.
39. harshithh (Posts: 12; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
i didnt like the design but specs r amazing!!
40. boosook (Posts: 1426; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Yes, the design is not very clean and too heterogeneous IMHO, and it resembles the phones you mentioned. When I saw the back I thought: looks like a Sony...
19. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Once all the Android manufacturers have made the UI like iOS, now they moved to WP8 UI ??
20. pellegrini (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Sorry, but I can't see any live tiles in it.
42. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
I do not know if it live tiles or not live tiles but it looks like a tiles and not like android/iphone icons
48. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
HTC One m7 video
It not only looks like WP8 is also behaves just like WP8!
Bad or good move from HTC ?
60. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Its called widgets, live tiles are rip off from android widgets by the way
32. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
exactly what i am noticing since the leak of this phone.. Lest see the reaction of the fandroids who use to say WP 8 has boring Live tile UI....
35. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
you gonna need some thick glasses, stop chatting rubbish!
2. Kakooli98 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
Nice. But why the Snapdraggon 600? is it better than the 800? anyways, i will go with the Xperia Z cuz of the larger screen, waterproof, and bigger battery, but the HTC looks like an S4, Optimus G PRO, Xperia Z competitor. Great job HTC, hope u make profit this year
13. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Lol who cares. I not concerned about Display viewings angles at all.
30. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Xperia Active test, same Dragontrail glass
34. pyradark (Posts: 825; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
But tougher all around! That is what htc cant offer
18. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I think, 800 was not yet released. maybe q2 or q3 of this year.
Snapdragon 600 is a slight upgrade for the current snapdragon s4 pro.
56. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
HTC has been making profits, just not as much as in the past.
3. kirholstov (Posts: 144; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I like the design. I don't think that it looks like iPhone 5.
4. Diego! (Posts: 555; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It's sleek and a very nice design but not for my taste. It looks extremely well built but it doesn't wow me at all. I'm holding off for Samsung Galaxy S IV and Google/Motorola X Phone.
36. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
because the designs of s line looked better than this...
53. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Yeah this looks good i would say come back good. But not Galaxy S4 good that's for sure. Samsung is about to turn the market upside down with MAJOR STORAGE OPTIONS. 32gb/64gb internal with sdxc sd card 128gb this will be industry leading. Matter of fact the Motorola X phone will have the 128gb sdxc card option on it's device in June. When will Htc learn that people want more storage options. Stop skimping on what customers need.
58. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
dont think 128gb is going to be a game changer for the normal consumer.
67. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Oh don't worry it will be a game changer. People who own android devices mainly are Samsung customers and sdcard rule period.
65. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
64GB is more than enough for me personally. Out of the 32GB, we could only use 26GB, that's not enough for me. I need the full 32GB, but with 64GB that fixes my problems. The only I hope on this phone is that it's not going to charge an extra $100 for the 64GB.
6. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
It's an improvement to their current line, I just don't know if some hardware improvements is enough.
7. Bozzor (Posts: 169; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Whoa! One problem I have had with a lot of smartphones is weak speakerphones and earpieces: a real issue when you are near heavy machinery or in a bar. Seems like this little gem could be a definite buy.
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1427; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Meh, not really diggin the design...just personal preference thou, still find the Xperia Z sexier
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It looks like a crossbreed between ip5 and BBZ10.
9. Coolest4ever7 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Hopefully that is the international version because that is one seriously ugly phone, the features are nice on paper but I like the old M7 better this one just looks foreign
10. chupoltorero (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
nice spec & for someone looking below 5inch...now htc needs better marketing & lower thier price a little and they might make a come back...also release it a few weeks after announcement unlike others cough* xperoa z cough*
16. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
There's something wrong with your coughing. It's Xperia not Xperoa.
44. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
xperia z was announced 11.1.2013, released 8th feb 2013, thats less than 4 weeks...and now being released 18th feb in europe, and 1 march globally. so yeah, you need to get some facts right sir.
15. tiara6918 (Posts: 2022; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I am amazed with what HTC did for the one! This will definitely be the one true smartphone for 2013!
17. T12RYK (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
I really like the front but don't like the back at all, but excited to see what they've done with HTC Sense!
21. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Good, not phone of the year material coz we have like 10 months ahead of us and SGS4, iphone5s, Nokia Lumia 990 are all comin up bigger and better (i doubt that incase of the iphone coz its usually mediocer specwise) and we're instore for a great year.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 19814; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The back is ugly, the side iPhone 5 like beveled edges look nice, and the front is cool. Looks wise 9.1. Horrible looking back........
27. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Its like Blackberry Z10/iPhone 5 had sex with Xperia P
31. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
this is the main problem with htc....they unveil something but everyone's waiting for the competition such as S IV, new ifail or lg. A dismal failure of htc dna, its avaibility and shortage of card slot, shows that htc is still behind the competition.
54. a22matic (Posts: 17; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
If it comes w/32 and 64 storage options, the sd argument is moot.
37. pyradark (Posts: 825; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
They cant make newly design so they copy 3 phone (bb, iphone &. Xperia), theres no way this phone will attract people, only bitter htc fans. Now let see what is that ultra gimmick thing they offer
52. SleepingOz (unregistered)
41. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
2,300 mAH Battery?? That's not good! That will be the down fall of this device!
50. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Are you that dumb? That is bigger then the DNA. The DNA has a longer on screen time then the S3. This phone has the same screen but smaller then the DNA. The snapdragon 600 has better battery life then the Pro. So she should have good battery life
43. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
wow. better looking than the renders. i must admit, it looks good. likely to draw potential customers of the xperia z who remain irked by the washed out display.
i'm just worried it's going to be quite expensive. i think that'd be more expensive that xz.
45. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
the XPERIA Z only looks washed out on cameras. i mean for god sakes, i have an xperia arc and don't see any flaws in the screen, and i'm sure the xperia z HAS WAY BETTER DISPLAY. please people, stop complaining about the display, you should complain about the highly saturated displays some companies use in their phones.
46. lallolu (Posts: 453; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
47. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
easier to post the youtube link :D