HTC One preview pops up, revealing the handset in its full glory
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
12. Peter98 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:17 25 6
For my opinion, front looks like iPhone and blackberry 10. Back looks like Xperia S.
26. terabyteRouser posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:39 12 2
if something looks like 3 different things, it might be chances that it looks like none of them. sounds like you're reaching
29. jackhammeR posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:43 3 9
no, not at all...It can mean that htc lacks of innovation and they're ripping off.
40. boosook posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:57 0 1
Yes, the design is not very clean and too heterogeneous IMHO, and it resembles the phones you mentioned. When I saw the back I thought: looks like a Sony...
19. Emily1985 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:21 9 16
Once all the Android manufacturers have made the UI like iOS, now they moved to WP8 UI ??
42. Emily1985 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:07 2 1
I do not know if it live tiles or not live tiles but it looks like a tiles and not like android/iphone icons
48. Emily1985 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:24 0 1
HTC One m7 video
It not only looks like WP8 is also behaves just like WP8!
Bad or good move from HTC ?
60. ama3654 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:17 0 0
Its called widgets, live tiles are rip off from android widgets by the way
32. tashreef posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:47 1 4
exactly what i am noticing since the leak of this phone.. Lest see the reaction of the fandroids who use to say WP 8 has boring Live tile UI....
35. ama3654 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:50 2 0
you gonna need some thick glasses, stop chatting rubbish!
2. Kakooli98 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:06 7 3
Nice. But why the Snapdraggon 600? is it better than the 800? anyways, i will go with the Xperia Z cuz of the larger screen, waterproof, and bigger battery, but the HTC looks like an S4, Optimus G PRO, Xperia Z competitor. Great job HTC, hope u make profit this year
13. lee480 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:18 4 5
Lol who cares. I not concerned about Display viewings angles at all.
30. rgxVOiD posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:46 0 0
Xperia Active test, same Dragontrail glass
34. pyradark posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:48 0 5
But tougher all around! That is what htc cant offer
18. neutralguy posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:21 7 0
I think, 800 was not yet released. maybe q2 or q3 of this year.
Snapdragon 600 is a slight upgrade for the current snapdragon s4 pro.
56. androidsbiggestfan posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:01 0 0
HTC has been making profits, just not as much as in the past.
3. kirholstov posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:07 8 4
I like the design. I don't think that it looks like iPhone 5.
4. Diego! posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:07 4 1
It's sleek and a very nice design but not for my taste. It looks extremely well built but it doesn't wow me at all. I'm holding off for Samsung Galaxy S IV and Google/Motorola X Phone.
36. terabyteRouser posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:52 3 0
because the designs of s line looked better than this...
53. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:57 0 3
Yeah this looks good i would say come back good. But not Galaxy S4 good that's for sure. Samsung is about to turn the market upside down with MAJOR STORAGE OPTIONS. 32gb/64gb internal with sdxc sd card 128gb this will be industry leading. Matter of fact the Motorola X phone will have the 128gb sdxc card option on it's device in June. When will Htc learn that people want more storage options. Stop skimping on what customers need.
58. darkskoliro posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:13 1 1
dont think 128gb is going to be a game changer for the normal consumer.
67. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 19 Feb 2013, 16:33 0 0
Oh don't worry it will be a game changer. People who own android devices mainly are Samsung customers and sdcard rule period.
65. gwuhua1984 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 11:04 0 0
64GB is more than enough for me personally. Out of the 32GB, we could only use 26GB, that's not enough for me. I need the full 32GB, but with 64GB that fixes my problems. The only I hope on this phone is that it's not going to charge an extra $100 for the 64GB.
6. rallyguy posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:10 4 0
It's an improvement to their current line, I just don't know if some hardware improvements is enough.
7. Bozzor posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:10 3 0
Whoa! One problem I have had with a lot of smartphones is weak speakerphones and earpieces: a real issue when you are near heavy machinery or in a bar. Seems like this little gem could be a definite buy.
8. frydaexiii posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:11 8 5
Meh, not really diggin the design...just personal preference thou, still find the Xperia Z sexier
14. SleepingOz posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:19 6 3
It looks like a crossbreed between ip5 and BBZ10.
9. Coolest4ever7 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:12 2 1
Hopefully that is the international version because that is one seriously ugly phone, the features are nice on paper but I like the old M7 better this one just looks foreign
10. chupoltorero posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:13 0 0
nice spec & for someone looking below 5inch...now htc needs better marketing & lower thier price a little and they might make a come back...also release it a few weeks after announcement unlike others cough* xperoa z cough*
16. lee480 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:20 4 0
There's something wrong with your coughing. It's Xperia not Xperoa.
44. aokde posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:12 0 0
xperia z was announced 11.1.2013, released 8th feb 2013, thats less than 4 weeks...and now being released 18th feb in europe, and 1 march globally. so yeah, you need to get some facts right sir.
15. tiara6918 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:19 11 6
I am amazed with what HTC did for the one! This will definitely be the one true smartphone for 2013!
17. T12RYK posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:21 1 0
I really like the front but don't like the back at all, but excited to see what they've done with HTC Sense!
21. N-fanboy posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:34 2 1
Good, not phone of the year material coz we have like 10 months ahead of us and SGS4, iphone5s, Nokia Lumia 990 are all comin up bigger and better (i doubt that incase of the iphone coz its usually mediocer specwise) and we're instore for a great year.
24. darkkjedii posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:38 1 4
The back is ugly, the side iPhone 5 like beveled edges look nice, and the front is cool. Looks wise 9.1. Horrible looking back........
27. rgxVOiD posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:40 2 4
Its like Blackberry Z10/iPhone 5 had sex with Xperia P
31. jackhammeR posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:47 0 4
this is the main problem with htc....they unveil something but everyone's waiting for the competition such as S IV, new ifail or lg. A dismal failure of htc dna, its avaibility and shortage of card slot, shows that htc is still behind the competition.
54. a22matic posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:58 2 0
If it comes w/32 and 64 storage options, the sd argument is moot.
37. pyradark posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:53 1 3
They cant make newly design so they copy 3 phone (bb, iphone &. Xperia), theres no way this phone will attract people, only bitter htc fans. Now let see what is that ultra gimmick thing they offer
41. Cha7520 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 07:58 0 5
2,300 mAH Battery?? That's not good! That will be the down fall of this device!
50. ngo2dd posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:43 5 0
Are you that dumb? That is bigger then the DNA. The DNA has a longer on screen time then the S3. This phone has the same screen but smaller then the DNA. The snapdragon 600 has better battery life then the Pro. So she should have good battery life
43. pwnarena posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:10 1 1
wow. better looking than the renders. i must admit, it looks good. likely to draw potential customers of the xperia z who remain irked by the washed out display.
i'm just worried it's going to be quite expensive. i think that'd be more expensive that xz.
45. aokde posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:16 1 2
the XPERIA Z only looks washed out on cameras. i mean for god sakes, i have an xperia arc and don't see any flaws in the screen, and i'm sure the xperia z HAS WAY BETTER DISPLAY. please people, stop complaining about the display, you should complain about the highly saturated displays some companies use in their phones.
46. lallolu posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:16 0 0
47. aokde posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:18 0 0
easier to post the youtube link :D