Good news! Your cell phone (might) not give you cancer!
1. scnix (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
There's something wrong with your source link. There's an extra "space" and a "/" at the end of the url.
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Oh thank god, I was going to stop using my cell phone lol
But seriously just about everything can give you cancer these days, However using your cell phone is not one of them.
7. vantenkiest (Posts: 311; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
Damnit.. RORY I ate Peanut butter IM F#(%*#ED IM GOING TO GET CANCER>> AAAAAHAHHHHHAHHHHHHRGGGG Stupid Peanut butter... and just to start the silly war here...
WHICH OS GIVES YOU CANCER!?!??!?!
WE BE SCREWED
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
So I don't get cancer if you put your cellphone on your front pants pocket. My balls are safe.
4. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
It won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, make up your mind people!
5. FAW-Q (Posts: 63; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
All the money that went into this 13+ years of research and this is what they came up with?! Having a cellphone for the past 13+ years and not developing a brain tumor; I could have came up with this conclusion for the research for free.
6. Allday28 (Posts: 283; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
Actually it wont.. Dont you guys ever watch myth busters on the Discovery channel?? Sheeeesh! LOL!
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Does this mean I can sleep with my phone now?
10. vantenkiest (Posts: 311; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
yes while watching redtube on your phone.. but be careful dont get the screen too sticky
21. vantenkiest (Posts: 311; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
i actually am engaged. to be married pretty soon
11. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
University researchers put a cellphone into a bird eggs incubator
All the birds are dead
OMS says cellphone may give cancer
nfo/index.php?option=com_conte nt&view=article&id=8195:pour-loms-lusage-du-telephone-portable-pourrait-etre-cancerogene&catid=106:sante&It emid=100057
12. Penny (Posts: 1648; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Friend's dad is a pretty respected neurosurgeon. Let's just say he tries to use the speakerphone as much as possible.
13. bossmt_2 (Posts: 449; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Damn near everything gives you cancer but as long as you're using phones that pass the FCC, you're pretty good.
14. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This report doesn't explain to people how the iphone dumbs down your brain though unfortunately,that things gonna melt islaves heads with two antennas constantly trying to keep reception
20. Saulkyle (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
this is bs is like the tabacco company.. is the same crap // lies lies and more lies... if you want more info go to ktradionetwork.com....