Good news! Your cell phone (might) not give you cancer!
1. scnix posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:05 2 0
There's something wrong with your source link. There's an extra "space" and a "/" at the end of the url.
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:06 1 0
Oh thank god, I was going to stop using my cell phone lol
But seriously just about everything can give you cancer these days, However using your cell phone is not one of them.
7. vantenkiest posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:50 0 0
Damnit.. RORY I ate Peanut butter IM F#(%*#ED IM GOING TO GET CANCER>> AAAAAHAHHHHHAHHHHHHRGGGG Stupid Peanut butter... and just to start the silly war here...
WHICH OS GIVES YOU CANCER!?!??!?!
WE BE SCREWED
23. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 24 Oct 2011, 17:27 0 0
3. chunk1x posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:10 3 0
So I don't get cancer if you put your cellphone on your front pants pocket. My balls are safe.
4. TKFox007 posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:22 3 0
It won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, it won't, it will, make up your mind people!
5. FAW-Q posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:23 2 0
All the money that went into this 13+ years of research and this is what they came up with?! Having a cellphone for the past 13+ years and not developing a brain tumor; I could have came up with this conclusion for the research for free.
6. Allday28 posted on 21 Oct 2011, 21:34 2 0
Actually it wont.. Dont you guys ever watch myth busters on the Discovery channel?? Sheeeesh! LOL!
9. GeekMovement posted on 22 Oct 2011, 00:42 1 0
Does this mean I can sleep with my phone now?
10. vantenkiest posted on 22 Oct 2011, 01:25 3 1
yes while watching redtube on your phone.. but be careful dont get the screen too sticky
21. vantenkiest posted on 22 Oct 2011, 23:08 0 0
i actually am engaged. to be married pretty soon
22. buggerrer posted on 23 Oct 2011, 03:19 0 0
I replied to GeekMovement ;)
11. ivanko34 posted on 22 Oct 2011, 01:44 0 2
University researchers put a cellphone into a bird eggs incubator
All the birds are dead
OMS says cellphone may give cancer
nfo/index.php?option=com_conte nt&view=article&id=8195:pour-loms-lusage-du-telephone-portable-pourrait-etre-cancerogene&catid=106:sante&It emid=100057
12. Penny posted on 22 Oct 2011, 03:04 0 0
Friend's dad is a pretty respected neurosurgeon. Let's just say he tries to use the speakerphone as much as possible.
13. bossmt_2 posted on 22 Oct 2011, 07:58 1 0
Damn near everything gives you cancer but as long as you're using phones that pass the FCC, you're pretty good.
14. andro. posted on 22 Oct 2011, 08:26 2 0
This report doesn't explain to people how the iphone dumbs down your brain though unfortunately,that things gonna melt islaves heads with two antennas constantly trying to keep reception
20. Saulkyle posted on 22 Oct 2011, 20:19 0 0
this is bs is like the tabacco company.. is the same crap // lies lies and more lies... if you want more info go to ktradionetwork.com....