Cool images, taken with your cell phone #56
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Rem's photo, taken with the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 56th set of favorite photos...
1. Amit - Nokia 808 pureview
2. Armand Beltran - Nokia lumia 900
3. Frank Rooimans - Apple iPhone 4S
4. HTC One V - Jared Laskowski
The Windy City
5. Jomer Aranas - Nokia N82
6. Matt - Apple iPhone 5
7. Mirza Numic - Nokia 808 PureView
Vienna Schönbrunn Park
8. Nirav Jethva- Samsung Galaxy S Plus
9. Rahul Rajan - Nokia N73
10. shreyas.s666 - Nokia C6-01
11. Chathuranga - Sony Ericsson Arc S
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic at Night
12. Upendra Wanmali - Sony Xperia S
Dagduseth Ganapati, Pune
13. Upendra Wanmali - Sony Xperia S
14. Vineesh - Sony Ericsson W810i
15. Vineesh - Sony Ericsson W810i
- Which photo do you like most?
21 votes (21 votes) 1
15 votes (15 votes) 2
24 votes (24 votes) 3
5 votes (5 votes) 4
9 votes (9 votes) 5
32 votes (32 votes) 6
12 votes (12 votes) 7
3 votes (3 votes) 8
10 votes (10 votes) 9
6 votes (6 votes) 10
11 votes (11 votes) 11
9 votes (9 votes) 12
0 votes (0 votes) 13
44 votes (44 votes) 14
6 votes (6 votes) 15
1. starandmountain (Posts: 50; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
We don't need big camara's anymore:D
4. bustervic (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
#3 hands down. Composition, placement, lighting all spot on here. It's a tie between #6 and #8 for second though.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3006; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Excuse me PA, but what is number 13 doing here? I'm shocked you had to put it up here!
6. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I get it, you not accepting 5MP shots anymore, and i still have about half a year left out of my 2011 phone (galaxy ace) gonna have to wait till then to try to get a pic accepted here.