RIM BlackBerry Bold Slider Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Congratulations for AT&T on getting the first slider Blackberry. While I'm not a Blackberry fan, it's going to be interesting to see how well this sells because other versions of this device appears on other carriers.
2. anthonybmancini (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Apr 2009)
I think its bullshit that att gets this when verizon were the ones to take the big dissapointing chance on the storm and storm 2 not even being to great either, although im sure verizon is moving away from being a good partner of blackberry considering their huge push on android.
6. easytochris (Posts: 126; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
if you want the phone change carriers. the only thing stopping you is you
9. anthonybmancini (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Apr 2009)
Oh i dont want it. Im just making a statement. Im quite satisfied with the droid lineup.
3. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
It would be nice to see Sprint get this phone at some point. We need a Blackberry that has a screen bigger than 2.5".
4. snakemann (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Apr 2008)
Aww darn! Why can't we get cool stuff like that. First Verizon with The Storm and now ATT with the slider. What's going on TMO?
7. matistight (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 May 2009)
they had the flip til verizon stole it and changed up the colors
5. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Blackberry sells the best with AT&T, so this move makes sense . BOLD sold well and this phone will outsell the 9000/9700 with a touch screen.