Asus Eee Pad Transformer 2 with Windows 8 coming down the pipe
2. p0rkguy posted on 14 Jun 2011, 07:41 2
Held back on the 1st Transformer hoping for something like this on the 2nd one.
Now just to hope it comes with dual boot Android/Windows and internal hardware improvements.
Kal-El or maybe even Wayne?
64gb expandable microSDHC?
IPS with LED backlight.
One can only hope...
3. Xpple (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 09:56 1
Same here. I hope they also add a usb/mhl to the tablet and come out with something around a 12" upgraded screen and or hybrid screen but that might be asking too much.
5. bossmt_2 posted on 14 Jun 2011, 19:39 0
Cool idea, having a PC with Linux and Windows, I like being able to use both.
6. Ollie Ford (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 09:50 0
Oh man, I hope this happens.
I also hope that it uses Win8 Metro when as a tablet, and then when docked it switche to the full Windows experience.
That would be off the hook. Maybe merge PadFone into it as well? So the "Fone" part comes out running WP7.
Oh man, Asus needs to hire me, I just want to make cool stuff in their labs.
8. Jterry92 (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2011, 17:53 0
Wait so it isnt coming out this year?