Apple says iOS 6's "Do Not Disturb" bug will fix itself next week
1. wendygarett posted on 03 Jan 2013, 00:15 1 22
Hope the bug can fixed, so that I can switch on "do not disturb" from those fandroid :p
4. PhenomFaz posted on 03 Jan 2013, 01:16 2 0
dont hate on us and we wont hate on you fanboys!
8. wendygarett posted on 03 Jan 2013, 02:07 1 6
I don't hate you, I just want you to leave me alone :(
13. darkkjedii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 08:42 1 2
Phenom I feel u and agree, but that was a good one though lol
7. PapaSmurf posted on 03 Jan 2013, 01:44 8 0
This is exactly what I mean Wendy. Thriving for attention. Its getting old now....
17. darkkjedii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:04 1 5
But don't u think all the senseless attack, and disses against iOS and its users is getting old now too?
18. PapaSmurf posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:18 4 0
When iOS users talk nonsense (Mxy, Galltio,) about how perfect Apple and iOS is, is it wrong to point out flaws that invalids that statement? No, because it leads to a discussion. Some users take it too far, yes, but if you can't have a conversation like a normal human being, then there's a problem.
I'm a Android fanatic, yes, but I do like WP8 and webOS. iOS, in my opinion, is stale and has not changed at all since 2007. Agree with me or not, it leads to a discussion.
19. darkkjedii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:46 0 3
I agree but some discussion is disrespectful too bro. If u noticed I said senseless attacks and disses
12. PhoneArenaUser posted on 03 Jan 2013, 07:03 0 0
"fix itself next week"
Hm... and what if you for some reasons turn back the date in your phone, does bug will return? And then can we call this bug as fixed?
14. darkkjedii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 08:44 0 3
What if it doesn't, and all is well? Will u leave the issue alone?
21. PhoneArenaUser posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:57 1 0
"What if it doesn't, and all is well?"
In software world bugs don't disappear just like that without any update. In current case it has something to do with date.
22. PhoneArenaUser posted on 03 Jan 2013, 10:12 0 0
Read comment #20 !
My guess was right !
2. anywherehome posted on 03 Jan 2013, 00:47 4 1
no default apps selection, no keyboards, no widgets.....it will fix by itself too? :)
5. PhenomFaz posted on 03 Jan 2013, 01:17 1 0
well i understand that there might be some update apple is releasing but the way the article headline reads it makes it look like as if Apple is sitting in a corner and praying for the bug to fix itself...LOL!
15. darkkjedii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 08:52 0 4
I know one thing. This is a great feature that has vastly improved my sleep, so apple get it fixed yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnn lol.
3. BREvenson posted on 03 Jan 2013, 01:00 5 0
As much as I am glad that Apple is fixing yet another mishap caused by their hardware/software, it's not right to say it will fix itself automatically. Once again, Apple is not claiming responsibility for their problems.
How many times do they have to BS their own customers before they wake up and smell it? "Don't hold the phone like that", "The purple flare is considered normal", "the more people use it (Apple Maps), the better it will get"...come on! If I wanted to deal with that much bull, I'd move to Pamplona.
6. tiara6918 posted on 03 Jan 2013, 01:40 3 0
Looks like apple wants to disturb its users during their dreams after all. They should just call this feature "Do Disturb"
9. fanboy1974 posted on 03 Jan 2013, 03:42 2 0
Proof that iOS hasn't changed since released. How many years in a row has this happened at the beginning of the year?
10. roscuthiii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 04:39 0 0
Somebody forgot to carry the one... hate when that happens!
11. AeroPrime posted on 03 Jan 2013, 06:30 0 0
haha bugs bugs bugs.... it seems the bugs are pretty major.
16. Raymond_htc posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:02 0 0
Geez I wonder how does a bug fixes on its ownself in a week time. Apple.. you are a GENIUS. Meh.
20. gravityron posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:52 3 0
I set my date ahead on my iPhone and the problem went away. I set the date back to today, and back came the problem.
25. adrian1559 posted on 03 Jan 2013, 12:10 0 0
And fix the touch screen problems with iPhone 5 that some people have been having if its a software issue please
26. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 03 Jan 2013, 12:16 3 0
Another day, another iphone 5 flaw LOL
27. dragonstkdgirl posted on 03 Jan 2013, 14:07 3 0
Is it just me, or does Apple seem to find it extremely difficult to make their products work correctly at the start of every year? New Year's and Daylight Savings Time both seem to be not that big of a hurdle for other phone manufacturers (Samsung, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, etc).
If they're so fantastic, why do we keep dealing with the same bugs over and over?
28. fervid posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:47 0 0
Good to have my DND back...now Apple actually needs to fix it before it happens again instead of just waiting it out.
29. ErinLee posted on 09 Jan 2013, 10:30 0 0
ClipClock downloads all your friends' videos fromsocial media sites like Facebook, so you don't miss videos that friends share! Check it out: clipclock.com/download/4114
30. cindy2030 posted on 19 Jan 2013, 20:39 0 0
Check out the CLIPCLOCK mobile app. The new social hub to discover and share the best video moments with your favorites!!!
Here is the link: clipclock.com/download/4114
31. cindy2030 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 06:06 0 0
CLIPCLOCK mobile app. is the best social hub with its new features. Lets discover and share the best video moments!!! Check it out... Here is the link: clipclock.com/download/5059