Alleged press image drafts for the Google Nexus tablet emerge, to sport Android 4.1
1. aaronkatrini posted on 06 Jun 2012, 05:54 6 1
On the front looks like a bigger version of SGS3.
I'm a bit dissapointed by the external look. I was looking forward on buying this tablet. Lets wait for the official launch and see how it acctually will look like. Even though a Tegra3 device sub $250 is quite good!
2. cGmC11 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:00 6 1
The front it's like the Galaxy Note!... But very credible renders.
6. aaronkatrini posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:53 7 0
Yay, if it wasn't for the Asus logo on the back i would definiety say its another Samsung leaked upcoming device
20. Dr.Phil posted on 06 Jun 2012, 15:44 0 0
i agree, I first thought I was looking at a Galaxy Note render. I wonder if that headpiece is just a speaker or what.
3. adi4u4882 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:10 4 0
If its less than 200 bucks iam gonna get one for sure.
5. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:14 3 0
The bezel... for landscape. Too thin bezel for a tablet? Looks note-ish... anyway for that price I'm always in --- throw in GSM bands.
9. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:20 0 2
bob, is this one of your renders? is this a silly joke?
thats just an SGS2/SGS3 pic widened out. Looks like an older HTC on the back.
Show me the 9/10 inch version for 300 and we can start talking.
10. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:27 0 0
i would not make a big sgs3. if I did, it would be this:
11. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:32 2 0
and how dare you say I widen stuff. lol. I start from scratch. I never widen any old devices. haha. and I just entered college so, busy busy busy.
12. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 08:00 1 0
ive been living in college. tell me about it. i cant wait for december graduation.
14. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:23 0 0
just entered first year. very very tiring, still adjusting.
weird thing, but tech actually relaxes me. gives me sweet sweet energy.
15. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:27 0 0
ha, why do u think im on this site between rounds of cramming? :) Medicine is fun in practice but boring as hell to learn. Ya cant do it all in one shot. ya got to take a mental break every so often or u forget it all.
7. dcgore posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:08 0 1
oh oh...it's the GS3. Boy, is Samsung going to be pissed?!? Apple saying: "Karma is a bitch."
8. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:15 1 0
the last lawsuit I would want to see is one between Android OEMs. please no...
16. Captain_Doug posted on 06 Jun 2012, 10:15 1 0
I'm so glad about the rumors that jelly bean will just be a 4.1. I love android 4.0. It looks and performs great. All it needs is minor updates. A big update would be too quick. Have there been any rumors as to what updates/features 4.1 will include?
17. pkiran1996 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 11:31 0 0
Tablets generally have a same-sized bezel all the way round. Phones always have a thicker bezel on the top and bottom for the mic and home button/capacitive keys. Look at the Galaxy Tab for example and compare it to the Galaxy Note. The Note is clearly a phone because of the thicker top and bottom bezel, unlike the Tab which is the same thickness all way round.
21. Raymond_htc posted on 07 Jun 2012, 02:44 0 0
Front view of Nexus tab is fake! The front is obviously a Galaxy note, just photoshopped to make the phone look wider and bigger, remove the buttons and the samsung logo.