All you need to know about the HTC Windows Phone 8X and 8S
It's also worth noting that both phones are very colorful, and come in a bunch of different color schemes, which immediately reminds us of Nokia's Lumias. The only WP handset thus far which has refused to succumb to this coloromania is Samsung's ATIV S, which has a more "business" kind of appearance. But back to the 8X and 8S - if you want to know all the details about HTC's new products, just check out our coverage below - you'll find all you to know there.
- HTC Windows Phone 8X specifications
- HTC Windows Phone 8S specifications
- HTC's Windows Phone 8X flagship official: 342ppi display, LTE, rocking 'em Beats
- HTC 8S announced: more colors to the Windows Phone 8 masses
- HTC 8X hands-on
- HTC 8S hands-on
- HTC 8X vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung ATIV S specs comparison
6. Seymur (unregistered)
Looks more like Microsoft's plan than copying. HTC isn't stupid enough to do it.
2. tokuzumi (Posts: 275; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Waits for Nokia to sue HTC for copying their design.
The 8X looks to be a good phone. It uses the screen from the Rezound, with the internals of the One X. Should be a great performer.
13. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Windows Phone is becoming more like Nokia's OS if other OEMs dont step up..
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If you look clearly the phone looks like
One X + Lumia + Something different = HTC 8X
5. rsiders (Posts: 259; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
All I need to know is that it's coming to T-Mobile baby!
8. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The question for me is how much ?
If it is lot cheaper than Nokia then I might end up with one, but if it is around the same price then definitely it will be Nokia for me.
9. tiara6918 (Posts: 1416; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Htc 8x and 8s are hot and colorful handsets, we can see that the design and the specs sheet are just brilliant...
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
samsung ativ s design is wayyy better than htc's, it's more elegant and thus the material is more exclusive (aluminium) compared to the polycarbonate on htc's
15. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Lol... aluminium? Did you read? Its plastic that look like metal
11. Jillxz (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Nope , not for me. No screen size less than a 4.6 That is a MUST for me.
14. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG (Posts: 40; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
anyone notice that the supposed "High End" 8X has no expandable memory yet the more mid-range, 8S has up to 32 expandable? just..... seriously...... why?