It's also worth noting that both phones are very colorful, and come in a bunch of different color schemes, which immediately reminds us of Nokia's Lumias. The only WP handset thus far which has refused to succumb to this coloromania is Samsung's ATIV S, which has a more "business" kind of appearance. But back to the 8X and 8S - if you want to know all the details about HTC's new products, just check out our coverage below - you'll find all you to know there.
- HTC Windows Phone 8X specifications
- HTC Windows Phone 8S specifications
- HTC's Windows Phone 8X flagship official: 342ppi display, LTE, rocking 'em Beats
- HTC 8S announced: more colors to the Windows Phone 8 masses
- HTC 8X hands-on
- HTC 8S hands-on
- HTC 8X vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung ATIV S specs comparison
The HTC Windows Phone 8S, the more affordable new Windows Phone 8 smartphone by HTC, has just been unveiled and it will enter direct competition with the Nokia Lumia 820. The HTC 8S has a funky design with a brightly colored contrasted chin and a vividly colored earpiece. The device is pretty light at...
The 8X by HTC sports a 4.3" LCD 2 HD screen, which, if the One X display is any indication, should be a sight to behold, and has the respectable 342ppi pixel desnity. It ups the WP ante with a modern 28mm dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 chipset, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory, thus equating its...