4.3" HTC One Mini confirmed once again for a Q3 launch
1. abdane (Posts: 481; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
it will definitely be better than the GS4 mini.
2. Genersis (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 May 2013)
How long a gap is there normally, between announcement and release of a phone? Or is there no norm for that kind of thing? Shouldn't it be announced any day now really? I hope so...
3. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
anddd cue the comments on how htc is trying to copy samsung.
4. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
If they were copying Samsung, this phone would have much weaker specs.
Not a fanboy, just telling it like it is.
5. majp89 (Posts: 115; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Anyone else getting the error that says you're using offensive words when you're actually not?
6. majp89 (Posts: 115; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
I really hope this is not a carrier exclusive to AT&T. I want to have a good phone when I switch to T Mobile.
7. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Larger phones... soon enough, those satellite phones will look.. "nano" near the 2015 phones, if this ridiculous trends goes on (not to mention 4k resolutions, 1 gigapixel... okay, 30 megapixel cams that records at 4k 3d 60 fps, 32-core processor, 64GB RAM, 1TB storage (768GB available to the user) and a strong battery of... 3000 mAh? Why they keep forgetting to pour some bucks on the R&D for stronger batteries? The old Nokias used to last a week+ on high usage back then!