$900 LG V35 ThinQ launches June 8th at AT&T; pre-orders start June 1st
The LG V35 ThinQ is now official. This is the handset that AT&T will be offering instead of the LG G7 ThinQ, and it will be available on June 8th priced at $900. Under the AT&T Next installment plan, buyers can make 30 monthly payments of $30 each. The phone brings Qualcomm's latest and greatest Snapdragon 845 mobile platform to the LG V series. It also features 6GB of RAM (up from 4GB on the LG V30) and an 8MP front-facing camera (a bump from the 5MP selfie snapper on the LG V30).
- Display 6.0" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(20.5h talk time)
Posts: 3108; Member since: Sep 01, 2014
posted on May 30, 2018, 11:52 AM 5
Posts: 306; Member since: Nov 06, 2013
posted on May 30, 2018, 12:10 PM 2
Posts: 419; Member since: Nov 21, 2016
posted on May 30, 2018, 4:11 PM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):