Deal: Grab a $300 gift card when you buy a Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL at Target
Target has a rather unusual promotional offer for those looking purchase either of the two Pixel phones. The deal doesn't really involve any discounts but rather something extra when you buy one right now.
So, whenever someone buys the Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL, they'll get a $300 Target gift card. It doesn't matter if you plan to add a new line of service or you're simply upgrading to a new device, you are eligible for $300 gift card either way.
Keep in mind though that the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are quite expensive at $800 and $900, respectively. Naturally, you can opt to pay them monthly for $33.29/month or $37.50/month for 24 months, respectively.
- Display 5.5" 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Camera 12.2 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2915 mAh
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):