HTC One X vs HTC One S
Drag the picture or use the keyboard arrows to rotate the phone.
Double click or press keyboard Space to zoom in/out
1. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Looking forward to buying this BEAST soon!
7. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Awesome! Just ordered mine a few days ago!
2. Commentator (Posts: 2804; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I hope they get the 1080p fps issue fixed on the Evo LTE when that comes out.
13. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
probably wont have that problem in the first place, its a different phone, with a diffferent ROM
3. toaster (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
Good to see that the One X got more of a fair shake this time around. I would personally get the One X, but that's because nothing about the One S makes me regret buying my GNex like the One X does. I will admit, though, that it's hard to beat the One S's bang for buck. It helps that we're getting the S4 version here in Canada which has proven to be superior to the Tegra 3, so the difference in performance may prove to be practically null.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Hey Daniel, I have a few questions.
1) Did you notice any dust being trapped underneath the glass in either the One X or One S? It's a problem I noticed in my Sensation 4G.
2) Also, how many hours of constant web browsing can you get on the One X and One S?
9. Daniel.P (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
No dust on both, and if you get about six hours browsing on the One X, like we got with it playing video, you'll get less than five on the One S, since the websites are mostly with white backgrounds, where AMOLED saps the most energy...
5. iskra2122 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
sory off top but i can't open HTC One X display comparison.
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
one s with 720p screen and 2000mah would have been a killer phone
10. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i'd like to have a One X but its too expensive for me. i think i'll go to One S i also like its premium look and feel! but i have to think carefully lumia 900 is luring me because of its price tag hahaha!
11. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
its also wp7 which is much less customizable and less apps than android.....it has promise true but it needs better multitasking and more developer support
12. Maestro1999 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
Love my HTC Inspire but noticed that most HTC phones overall are great but is supported by a battery that can't match up to the power of the product. Poor battery life has always been my concern & turn-off from HTC. Produce a battery with more mAh power & stamina. My Inspire had only 1230 mAh & that's extremely low when a basic smartphone should at least have a minimum of 1500 mAh. Hope HTC get it right this round or I'll probably be awaiting the Galaxy S3!!!