Xiaomi CEO teases a metal Mi-4, to be announced on July 22
1. 8800-Arte (banned) (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Aren't these specs kind of old? S805 and 3 GB RAM is the new norm.
5. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Lol you're still trolling Arte-8800. I don't think we will see snapdragon 805 anytime soon. That's kind of sad cause I was looking forward to buying a quad HD phone with SD 805. Next year maybe :-(
11. renz4 (Posts: 317; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
it depends. Qualcomm themselves already mention that some of their partner will stay with snapdragon 800/801 while waiting for 810 to be ready and some other will use 805. unlike 600 to 800 not all OEM is eager to jump into 805 bandwagon
12. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
For the price that XiaoMi gonna sell their phone, this spec already too great.
3. rahul.niks (Posts: 86; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Its price will be 400$ max, they launched mi3 in India at incredible price of $250, and that is insane for a phone having sd800, 5inch FHD, 3050mAh battery, and their gorgeous miui. I didn't bought that phone but that is nexus5,moto x killer anyday here
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
That 4 is written in ios 7 helevetica fonts. Wow!
6. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Its Xiomi after all. The Chinese wannabe company which uses forked android.
7. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Metal and Plastic are too common, we need alternative material
9. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Yeah. Or the Motorola kevlar? :)
13. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Will the ceramic shatter if it's dropped?
14. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Ceramic coating on AL.
Basically HA Type II, maybe III.
15. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
It more accurately reads, "A metal board's artistic journey".
18. gaara6775 (Posts: 738; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Saw the back of mi4 and its fugly. It would've been better if they just change the processor inside mi3 & sell it,that mi3 looks gorgeous.