World's first in-car wireless phone charger by Denso is what powers the new Toyota Avalon's eBin tray
1. jbartcaps (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Doesn't the Dodge Dart already have this technology? So technically its not the first?
2. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
World first car fire cause by wireless charger.
3. Stuntman (Posts: 669; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
This won't work for me. I place my phone in the mount that is mounted on on my car's air vent. What I need is a phone mount that I can attach to my air vent that can also wirelessly charge my phone when I mount my phone in the car. Placing my phone on the pad is useless if I am using my mapping app while driving. I would rather not have to look down to see the route/traffic info. I need it on my vent so it is easier to see the display on my phone while driving.
4. markreif (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
proclipusa is working on just such a solution,,,,,
5. LionStone (Posts: 434; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
The only problem is when its on the charging pad and I plug in the mic to stream music through Pandora, it gets super hot! So I don't think you'll be able to do too much besides charge the phone, which is ok and still cool.
6. jeffherd (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Wireless technology information and here inside have solution of wirelss iphone chargrging when anybody drive car : amazon.com/dp/B00F5XPCSC
7. jeffherd (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
CHOETECH Qi Wireless Car Charger Dock for Nexus 5, Lumia 920, Nexus 4, and Other Wireless Charger Phones on new discount rate - $54.99 & FREE Shipping