Windows Phone 8.1 works with Rudy Huyn on new "interactive" lockscreen themes
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3165; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
These new lockscreens are beautiful! The third one is NIICE
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I remember Sony's X2 interactive tile screens or something. Those had potential.
4. rsiders (Posts: 284; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Talk about something gorgeous. A beautiful OS made even more beautiful and more customizable all at the same time. Wow. This is our year!
5. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Love the way the time, date and notification are arranged. Reminds me of my Zune HD when playing songs.
6. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
i prefer the original one, looks more professional! but changes do help to build-up window market..
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 772; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
So basically the same as custom lockscreens on Android, except you get Microsoft's permission
8. justcreatedmyaccount (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Not the same as custom lockscreens on Android you retard..
You get custom lockscreens + An awsome OS!