We are living in a land of Galaxies
No doubt, Samsung wants to be your go-to electronics maker with something for everyone for every occasion. There is no sign of any slow down as we begin to see a familiar design language wash across several form factors of devices this summer.
The Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch is arguably the largest phablet yet
The preceding alone is enough to make a competent manufacturer with good marketing a player in just about any market. However, Samsung does not (and likely will not) stop there. Maybe you need or want something bigger, well the Galaxy Mega 5.8 will work and if not, the Galaxy Mega 6.3 just might.
Those of you that wish you could make and receive regular calls on your tablet are in luck, the Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch will fit that bill. However, you might want to consider wearing a headset since holding a dinner-tray sized slab to your head might not be so appealing, but if that is your thing, the Tab 3 7-inch will accommodate you.
There are five versions of the Galaxy S4 alone
The point being, Samsung has turned the Galaxy line-up into something more than just a batch of cell phones, it is also something more than just a brand unto itself as well, yet it is not quite ubiquitous either. Still, Samsung’s line-up dwarfs every other manufacturer out there.
Which Galaxy do you want to live in?
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
other than s4 and s4 active all other are dumb as rocks
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5797; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Samsung is taking over the world, one phone at a time.
3. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 199; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Galaxy Ace 3 Duos. Thats the perfect size for me. Though I'm not happy with its less than 2Gb storage, but I can live with it.
4. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Diluting the Galaxy S brand, one device at a time.
6. Sprissy (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I like Samsung but they really need to stop with many variants of the S4...
7. coinmanmat (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Lol so true, Samsung rules the world and it wants to make sure of that by offering a Galaxy S4 for everyone's needs
8. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I actually dont have any problem with this domination..
The problem is the use of design language. My propositions:
Each galaxy line must have their own design language. Design 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 etc
For the Galaxy S
NOte, Mini, Ace, Grand, Mega, Zoom, Active
I dont want my flagship phone to look like some mid or lowend galaxies
And dont use s4 in Zoom and Active lines
11. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
The one not populated by Samsung. This many devices that all look the same, it's just obnoxious. My HTC one is excellent and none of these devices compels me. Id rather they just focused on one flagship which is what made the s3 the success it was
12. flynfree (Posts: 372; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Godzilla phone with Lizard brain ( 4, 8, 16 gig). Waiting for sgs5 DSLR phone.
13. gigaraga (Posts: 100; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Samsung Galaxy line of devices rock every other phone series!!
14. Lyngdoh (Posts: 199; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Sooner Samsung will have more galaxy than the universe.
15. Alex123 (Posts: 161; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I hate the design of S4 Zoom so much. looks bulky
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Soon, people will start calling phones- 'galaxy'.
Hey dude, can i use your galaxy? My galaxy has run out of stars!
21. shreehari (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
in india its total opposite with indegionious companies like micromax karbonn , and celkon all r good
26. rawbow (Posts: 394; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
lol, speak for yourself and your friend circle! that does not comprise India...when it comes to "smartphones" ..Galaxy and iPhones are ruling just like any other country
23. sergiobr (Posts: 269; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
S4 , Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch, Active and Zoom ;-)
24. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
My Series 7 laptop is the only Samsung for me.
27. SamreenM (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Yes, after reading this, it really seems that we are living in a land of Galaxies. The various versions of S4 have made the users excited but confused at the same time because of too many choices. Wouldn't it be better if one S4 has all the features?
28. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, you are correct. +1 to you.