Water damage halts sale of Sony Xperia Tablet S
repair all of the tablets for free which will not have any effect on the company's earnings. The model is the first tablet issued by Sony to wear the Xperia name as it attempts to put all of the mobile devices it sells under the same roof.
This isn't the first problem that the tablet has had. Late last month a software update was sent out to repair a problem that the Sony Xperia Tablet S was having with Wi-Fi connectivity.
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
"the Japanese tech titan will repair all of the tablets for free"
"Late last month a software update was sent out to repair a problem that the Sony Xperia Tablet S was having with Wi-Fi connectivity."
was the main point of this article........smh
yes we know sony takes care of their customers.......now back to 7 plagues of the iphone 5
2. mrbtree (Posts: 59; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
at least sony acknowledge problems unlike a certain fruit company.
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1131; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Ya but I really feel fro SONY...they're just not able to get out of the blocks.
They really didnt need this right now...
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Let's not forget their Yellowish screen issue with Xperia S
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
lets not forget that, that issue isnt found on the xperia T! or the TX neither the V
7. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
like any mass produced product, there will be some defects. back when the xperia s had the yellow tint, sony replaced ALL of the problematic phones. unlike some companies who won't even acknowledge the problem!
4. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
well at least Sony is being responsible with their flaws not like some fruit branded piece of s**t
8. ryq24 (Posts: 580; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
this is still a black eye for sony, publicity wise.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6963; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM BUYING A XPERIA TABLET