Verizon's HTC Trophy shows up on Craigslist with an asking price of $160
One seller on Craigslist, presumably unfamiliar about the notoriety surrounding the device, has placed the handset on sale along with an HTC Droid Incredible 2 in the same posting. Frankly, the $160 that the seller is asking for the HTC Trophy is seen as a great deal, considering that it’s not even out yet, but we’d suspect that it could possibly be stolen – hence, the ESN could be blocked. However, if the lure of owning a handset before anyone else appeals more to you, then maybe you want to inquire more about it.
source: Craigslist via WP Central
14. astrocramp posted on 11 May 2011, 21:03 0 0
Not necessarily stolen. I bought a motorola napoleon from a guy on craigslist - an engineering sample that activated on Verizon fine (no problems with the esn).
2. Synack (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 14:38 1 1
3. donovan (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 14:43 1 1
or its a dummy / display
5. Hallucinator posted on 11 May 2011, 15:21 3 1
You are an idiot. Someone selling a phone that is not out yet is not news?
7. diannahenderson (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 15:53 1 2
Omg I just found out my son is gay today!! Now that is news..!
8. skymitch89 posted on 11 May 2011, 15:53 2 2
The person doesn't seem to know their phones; so I would think that they either got it from a friend who stole it, or it could be a set-up to see what kind of people would buy such a handset.
9. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 May 2011, 16:35 3 2
WP7 are retarded, ill get one when they mature.
13. Lucas777 posted on 11 May 2011, 20:35 1 1
ur retarted... wp7 is amazing... it obviously is not as good as othe oses at the moment but it is still amazing
16. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 May 2011, 21:35 1 2
thats why i said i'll wait till they mature unlike you retard!
21. Lucas777 posted on 11 May 2011, 23:39 1 1
well douchebag i was saying they arent retarded... im saying they are quite good at the moment as well and will just get better as time goes on
22. luis_lopez_351 posted on 12 May 2011, 08:09 1 1
Reality check they are not. Have you seen their sales....not so hot. have you seen their OS nots so friendly. Stupid idiot get your facts straight
12. joey18 posted on 11 May 2011, 19:00 0 0
well thas why people getting unlocked phones bcs when you get new phone at verizon or att full price for 600 after 3 months you get it on craigslist for haft price my phone droid x are saling at verizon store full price for up 500 dollars and cant sale my phone under 250 thas a shame