Verizon officially announces the LG Fathom VS750 for $149.99
LG Fathom VS750 Specifications
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
silly phonearena, this is not the first win-mo lg handset. remember the expo? xD
2. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
So, after the horrible job they did on the LG Env Touch and all the issues that came with it, I'm frankly afraid to see how an LG advanced device is gonna take, with the Ally and now Fathom, guess they want a crack at the advanced community now....
4. anarkie (Posts: 48; Member since: 28 Jan 2009)
Even earlier...the Incitehttp://www.phonearena.com/html
s/LG-INCITE-phone-p_3266.htmlOf course, I never had good luck with LG, so I'll pass.
5. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
First LG Win-Mo phone with Verizon?? Maybe?
9. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Yeah I believe they mean the first one on Verizon. You can kinda tell if you fully read the first sentence.
11. davidterrito (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Apr 2010)
Unlike alot of people.. I've never had any problems with my Env Touch. I love it. Although i did opt for the extended battery.
6. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
This phone is going to fall flatter than a dead fish.
7. evcard (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2009)
I was thinking initially of looking at either this phone or a Touch Pro 2 as a replacement for my current phone. Not really sure after seeing the keyboard layout or the look of the phone compared to the Touch Pro 2. I guess I will wait till they actually release it so I can see one in person. I like the 1Ghz processor, but not sure if that's enough.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Remember the LG ARENA, AT&T already stopped furthers orders on that phone. I thought LG only sucked with AT&T, but from what I am reading and hearing, Verizon is having lots of issues, too. Samsung is doing well with AT&T, though. Perhaps, LG should just stick with wash and dryer machines.
10. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
If the screen were capacitive or Infrared, it could be upgradeable to WP7. That would have made this phone worth buying, b/c it has the 3 button requreiment, and all the other stuff seems to fit, but there could be some other updates left out.
13. matistight (Posts: 198; Member since: 13 May 2009)
first lg with wmo? im sorry to hear that lg... i cry for you guys :/ especially on verizon hah
15. xtroid2k (Posts: 323; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Oh well, this phone will fall faster then a stool on TACO night lol