Verizon Galaxy Nexus passes through the FCC
1. ohiojosh78 (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
If you look at all the paperwork they included a confidentiality sheet and actually started the process a few months ago.
2. JayLeBlanc (Posts: 33; Member since: 16 May 2011)
I wonder if its possible to figure out the shortest previous time window between a cell phone clearing FCC and it appearing on shelves.
Gotta be something like 2 weeks or more, right?
3. ohiojosh78 (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Worst case scenario, many devices pass through the FCC and never come out... :(
Lets hope this isn't the case here though!
7. JayLeBlanc (Posts: 33; Member since: 16 May 2011)
Well that is good news then!
10 days from now is November 25th - Black Friday
8. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
I agree, Im actually an Apple guy but I can't wait to get my hands on the Nexus.
9. threeline (Posts: 256; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Since this model is CDMA does this mean there is hope for Sprint?
10. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
The worse phone launch ever lol its okay I'm looking forward to having the best android phone or shall I say best mobile phone lol on the best carrier.
11. hotcakes33 (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I am so glad I decided to get an iPhone. Tired of waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and....
18. hotcakes33 (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I was waiting to see if I wanted the Razr or even Nexus. Still interested in them, but I won't getting them. I had an Eris for 2 years, and for 18 of those months, Android was terrible. I wanted something stable, reliable and a phone that I didn't have to think about "will it work" when I did even basic phone functions, like dial or text. It does what I need it to do, and that's fine. I have a tablet to do all that other stuff the Razr and Nexus will do.
13. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2971; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
That's funny because you'll be waiting over a year and a half for the exact same iPhone. lol
16. Scuba_Steve (Posts: 79; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
It's obvious that I work for VZW but I will try not to disclose any further information about my work location.
I have to say this because I nearly peed myself when I saw it. Nexus hard plastic and gel cases are already in our system. I suspect Thanksgiving/Black Friday as a release
17. roldefol (Posts: 2860; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'm still banking on that Nov. 21 release. They released the Rezound on a Monday, and what better way to start off Thanksgiving week than with the best of the best Nexus?