U.K. Samsung Galaxy S III and Note buyers get free Galaxy Tab 2 for trading in old smartphones
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol iphone 4 and 4s
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4746; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow I wonder why those phones? Are they planing to resell them?
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
have you learnt the word 'recycle'? :)
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4746; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I didn't think of it like that. I was thinking in a money making way. If it's just all about recycling then they are very benevolent in the U.K.
Let's all hold hands around the campfire & sing kumbaya. lol
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
lol if you think of the money making way, then there will be a giveaway!! For those who purchase the starbuck coffee the most and finish it on spot 1st price will be a jailbroken iphone 4s!!! Just sayin :D
9. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
September 10? Isn't the new iPhone going to be announced on september 12?
This looks like a plan for Samsung to get themselves some indecisive potential iPhone 5 buyers on their side at the last minute :-)
8. JessJess (unregistered)
Depends, maybe for the S2 or iPhone 4. But if you have a 4S you are better off selling it on eBay or something, then just buying the tablet yourself.
10. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its a great deal,using your upgrade to get a galaxy s3 and also getting a direct swap for your aging and probably a bit battered s2 for a galaxy tab 2. Win win situation here for the customer.
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol apple will sue samsung again
13. SuperWench (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Gutted! Both my husband and I already traded in our GS2's for GS3's at phone's 4u a few months back... Shame that early takers of the s3 like us will miss out on this as the tablets would have been great for the kids! :(