Ten lucky winners to receive an HTC EVO 4G and service for one year from Sprint
HTC EVO 4G Specifications | Hands-on
2. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
This phone really SUCKS. Iphone pwns this. The mythouch is sooo much eaaseeir to use and better. This phone too big and sux.Sprint lick dada. sprint phone sucky stuff. HTC can't beat iphone EVER! Windows mobile 5 is better than android. iphone is KING LOL. Lies.
6. usguyver (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Nov 2009)
i think that the HTC evo 4G is going to put the i phone to shame and since sprint i much cheaper then the other two cell company's AT@T and Verizon people will go to sprint to get this phone and save money
3. BigRed83 (Posts: 143; Member since: 19 May 2008)
Second prize is two years of Sprint service... lmao
5. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
Unlimited everything = $69.99 (I think) x 24 months = $1679 in free service...since only current Sprint customers qualify for the contest, what's to laugh at?
7. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
Or if you were on the $99 Simply Everything it would be $2399.76 in free service.. And that's not including taxes. That'd be another $359 + Dollars. Even more of a reason to stop laughing.
10. cuddybonz (Posts: 45; Member since: 06 Nov 2009)
He just a hater look at his name BigRed83?? What was Verizonfanboi#1 taken? What a freakin jerk-off!
4. hallfrankg (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Nov 2009)
So I guess you like Apple..... LoL What a putz
8. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 923; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I am in....I wonder if sales launch the day they have the party.
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
im going to enter thie contest and hope for the best