Ten lucky winners to receive an HTC EVO 4G and service for one year from Sprint
HTC EVO 4G Specifications | Hands-on
2. Schmao posted on 23 Apr 2010, 06:15 0 0
This phone really SUCKS. Iphone pwns this. The mythouch is sooo much eaaseeir to use and better. This phone too big and sux.Sprint lick dada. sprint phone sucky stuff. HTC can't beat iphone EVER! Windows mobile 5 is better than android. iphone is KING LOL. Lies.
6. usguyver posted on 23 Apr 2010, 09:12 0 0
i think that the HTC evo 4G is going to put the i phone to shame and since sprint i much cheaper then the other two cell company's AT@T and Verizon people will go to sprint to get this phone and save money
3. BigRed83 posted on 23 Apr 2010, 07:22 0 0
Second prize is two years of Sprint service... lmao
5. vzwtechbill posted on 23 Apr 2010, 07:54 0 0
Unlimited everything = $69.99 (I think) x 24 months = $1679 in free service...since only current Sprint customers qualify for the contest, what's to laugh at?
7. IHatePhones posted on 23 Apr 2010, 10:18 0 0
Or if you were on the $99 Simply Everything it would be $2399.76 in free service.. And that's not including taxes. That'd be another $359 + Dollars. Even more of a reason to stop laughing.
10. cuddybonz posted on 23 Apr 2010, 13:54 0 0
He just a hater look at his name BigRed83?? What was Verizonfanboi#1 taken? What a freakin jerk-off!
8. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 23 Apr 2010, 11:36 0 0
I am in....I wonder if sales launch the day they have the party.
9. Jeradiah3 posted on 23 Apr 2010, 12:11 0 0
im going to enter thie contest and hope for the best