Samsung posts first Galaxy Note 4 unboxing video
1. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I'd rather eat my own wedding vegetables than own a Samsung phone or tablet. Next!
2. SupermanayrB (Posts: 428; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Would you like some extra butter on that corny @$$ comment?
7. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I will be happy to unbox my own note 4 and taking the photos with the very same unit... I will put blue or black back cover on my white note 4
13. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I know the feeling of new tech in your possession...
Are you getting Note 4 or the Edge?
26. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
It's totally boring, dude.
Just like your using the old note 3 for this note 4.
They just upgrades specs, features and put gimmick and the TouchWiz laggy.
34. maherk (Posts: 3415; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Guess what? Since iOS6, lags and app crashes rates are going higher and higher, and they need to release bunch of minor updates that breaks more than it fixes.
As for the boring looks, please remind me what Apple brought with the iPhone 6? It is a mix of the 2 years old iPod and the HTC M7. They ran out of ideas, and that's why they had to copy android with the 4.7" screen (when they always said 3.5" is the perfect screen, then contradicting themselves and moving to 4", then again 4.7"), and also copying Samsung with the Note series.
I don't wanna forget the bunch of features they stole from Android and added them to iOS7 and iOS8, add to that the "gimmicky" health features found on Samsung devices, including the heart rate monitor found on Samsung Gear watches.
45. technosiastic (Posts: 33; Member since: 18 Sep 2014)
Let me correct you..
Htc one m7 copies the design of ip5.
56. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
what? m7 is a copy of ip5 design? in which world you are living? I am sure not in this world
41. willard12 (Posts: 1527; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Touchwiz....How is iOS 8.0.1? Oh wait, nevermind.
62. synot (Posts: 277; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
3 updates in 2 weeks? Something is wrong.8.0.2 will be the same or worse.Remember I told you so.
70. steodoreben (Posts: 228; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
@aba71983 so is the iPhone. It is just like using its predecessor. LOL! XD
73. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
lol u iDiot and the design of the iphone? is also the same and it has nothing spceial to ofer u can also buy the iphone 5s
76. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i5H33P with the gimmicky iCrap with old try hard features and copy of Samsung.
61. synot (Posts: 277; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Cant you buy a shirt ? Are you still paying for the Iphone?
4. AlikMalix (Posts: 5053; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Notes are actually good compared to other phones... I dont know how big corps work, but I'd consolidate all my resourses at what I'm good at and make it best: samsung was a pioneer into phablets, and they did good, they moved a portion of the market into phablets which was a ridiculous notion when they attempted, but look at the market now..
59. synot (Posts: 277; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
This sound more like HATE than preference.Are you Cain descendant?
3. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Im just waiting for design change on touchwizz
6. DogeShibe (Posts: 1110; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
A new touchwiz...
And rename it to Exynos UI .
11. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
doesnt matter . flat ui like others would be good
39. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Calling it Exynos UI would be a stupid decision especially when Samsung is already Snapdragon in lots of its phone. They're even considering Intel's Core M chips for future tablets.
37. maherk (Posts: 3415; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Same here. I love what touchwiz brings, but I am kinda bored of the way it looks after 4 years with only slight changes here and there. They need an overhaul of the UI, and let's hope they ll go for it with the S6.
Just take a look at the G3's UI, it looks much sleeker, modern, and more mature when compared to the G2's UI.
53. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
The UI has gotten several subtle changes over the years and has definitely gotten flatter.
Being said that there is still a lot of room for improvements. They should strip all of its UI and make it look like a Nexus device with added Samsung features much like what Motorola does. That would be a perfect Samsung phone all round.
Samsung hardware + Android UI = The best phone on the market.
60. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
on hardware there is no problem but software should be overhauled. they should change it like lg did several months ago
64. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
No. It shouldn't be any different then Nexus since all the apps would now work around the design elements from Android L. Going the LG route will just cause several visual disparities.
Not to mention a nexus design would mean better updates since it requires comparatively less design changes.
5. sunday (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
Its because you dont value quality. china phones are available for people like you. You can get 5 inch phone for $80. Note 4 is for a true proffesional not boys.
12. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
lol...at my office, my manager, administrator both of them own Mi3 and Mi4. both are chinese devices and they are awesome. so your comment is invalid.
8. promise7 (Posts: 868; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
A bit too big for me, can't wait to see the Galaxy S6.
32. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3713; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I like Mena Suvari, she's damn cute and sexy as hell.
14. Shan83 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Same age old Design...Unbelievable to see people desperately waiting to get hold of an outdated design.. Could anybody tell the difference between their range of phones..let alone them able to do it first...;) ;) ;)
21. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
when people can wait desperately to get hold on outdated hardware and pay huge amount for that, then whats wrong in holding outdated design with latest tech?
51. Shan83 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Do you even understand what you have typed.. i told the same thing.. Outdated Hardware design.....simple..you are on my side now..gr8
57. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
no not at all... you didnt understand what I mean and simply think that I commented the same... read between the lines
58. Shan83 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Dude why shud v complicate things...n read between lines..under the lines..cant you communicate straight forward like i did.
The hardware design is outdated..why wait so desperately for such?
65. synot (Posts: 277; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Iphone looks good on the outside like a grave but full of dead bones inside while Samsung may look prehistoric but full of treasures inside like a museum
16. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Nothings new for the design of the note 3. Just like your just using the old note 3 for the note 4.
Are you ready to note?
24. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
nothing new for the comment of dumby. just like your are commenting same old comment.
are you ready for same old commenting? (yes you are)
27. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Is this the dummy note 4?
I though this is the note 3, haha!
78. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Nothing new for the new iCrap either. Just like using iCrap 4 except with big size, new name and more gimmicks.
Nothing new from the i5H33P either.
23. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
They removed because it is useless just like the other specs and features inside the note 4.
Look at all accessories and look class A that you can buy in the store worth $10.
Anyway, that's my personal opinion and we're different on what we like.
25. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
buy me in $10 and I will be highly grateful to you
but I know you will not bcoz you cant pay for anything below $1000
29. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
I'm still waiting to come here in the Philippines for the iPhone 6.
All samsung mobile phone look class A their accessories. You cannot say if it's original or class A.
33. gust3r3u (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
nice body and a fan of bending ...what can i say , to each his own :) glad you do not like the note 4 .
35. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Just done to go to the gym and yes, I bend some muscle to stay fit like the iPhone 6, haha!
79. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I5H33P with really bad grammar and English. Have fun (lol) with your new gimmicky iCrap.