Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders start Thursday from U.K.'s Carphone Warehouse
Carphone Warehouse is asking for you to put up £29 ($43.80 USD) to reserve your Samsung Galaxy S4. The handset is expected to be in stock starting on April 26th. If you're interested in pre-ordering your Samsung Galaxy S4 from the U.K. retailer, check the sourcelink on Thursday. If your counting on being one of the first 2k to pre-order the phone in order to score the free tablet, you might want to set that alarm by your phone for 12:01 am Thursday morning in London.
source: CarphoneWarehouse via AndroidCentral
Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-order from Carphone Warehouse
9. tech2 (Posts: 2176; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
and I live in UK but wanna go to India for the Exynos processor (and for the food ofcourse)
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side ! :)
10. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Are you crazy? Why in the world would you go to india if you live in the UK? That's quite a step down.
11. NoamEvro (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
If you want Exynos processor, come to Israel bro!
13. tech2 (Posts: 2176; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Hey Alan, you might also wanna tell people the accessories and tablets are for pay monthly customers only i.e. on contract customers and not for a sim-free phone !
Also, Galaxy S4 is ridiculously priced £599 ($900) WTF !?!?!?!?!
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Surely UK will get the Exynos version, if not have to order it where it's available! Don't like the S600=half A9 half A15 CPU!
21. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I confirmed with Samsung store stratford today, they are getting the Octa Exynos version 26th April, so yay!
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That's really great, will be going there after a month and buying this, excited!!!!!!!
3. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
Please give me ip5s.. Huhuhu. Not this plastic
14. teerex42 (Posts: 161; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
You can have that peice of s**t...iphones suuuuuuuuck!!!!!!! it has nothing on the Samsung galaxy S2 let alone the S4!!!
15. Banana (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I agree with you. Why would you want to buy this ugly beast when you can buy an iPhone 5 for this money?
16. tedkord (Posts: 4934; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Power, flexibility, features, customizability, removable battery, expandable storage, higher resolution and larger screen, multitasking, no need to buy expensive adapters for no reason except profit...
26. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
still, its an IPHONE. what youve got? Samsung. samsung what?
30. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
no. im just living in a real world. where ipone is iphone.. samsung is mobile phone. nothing special.=)
5. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
What was the need to offer a free tab and other accessories.....ppl will anyway book it and chances are that booking will clear out in no time.....
8. Taters (Posts: 3235; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Maybe Samsung is doing pop up stores again and Carphone warehouse needs a reason for people to buy it from them. And free marketing. If the company is willing to give you a free $225 tablet, then their refund/exchange policy must be great! Plus it gives them and Samsung a way to write off the tab 2 7.0 stock that will be stuck on shelves once the Tab 3 is introduced soon. They can write off the unsold Tab 2's as a marketing promotion.
20. deadstroke (Posts: 113; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
their are soooooo lucky well i will wait until may
22. Taters (Posts: 3235; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
SGP has some sweet looking Galaxy S4 cases on preorder already. They make the best cases.
24. MrJerry (Posts: 394; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Damm thats nice offer.
It never happens in this kangaroo island
25. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok so which one should i buy ... NOTE 2 or Xperia Z. I always prefer buying a phone which has been in market for 6 months or so as prices sink. No contracts here ... I am thinking NOTE 2 ...
27. hipnotika (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
i m not apple fan but samsung stole the apples slogan.
ex : lighter :)))
31. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
"Bringing Together" ... inspired by Connecting People from Nokia :D
32. abdane (Posts: 476; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
WHAT ? lighter is a word ! how is that copying ! hahahaha
so no one should make a lighter phone than iPhone or from it's previous models ? sir, you define the word IDIOT !