Samsung Galaxy Note 3: come see what's inside the box
5. Medel (Posts: 84; Member since: 31 May 2011)
My sis have note 2 and i will get this! maybe someday. :)
Nokia N8 have a Micro Usbhttp://jonchoo.blogspot.com/20
20. drainage (Posts: 6; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
and then?! is that innovation?! poor samsung..
26. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It is not innovation but advantage for sure.
30. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Innovation is the actual start of a new category, the phablet category.
How about that for innovation? What has Apple done but to make the same phone 4 years in a row now. lol
40. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I wouldn't say anything on the note 3 is exactly innovative. Hardware is incremental upgrades. New software is mostly useless stuff you'll use once to impress friends and then turn off. Doesn't make it a bad phone. Moto has the best innovation lately with their active notifications and the always on voice commands. IMHO anyways.
49. number29 (Posts: 185; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Active notifications have been done years ago in Symbian devices from Nokia. This is nothing new or innovative.
48. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Well... PeApple used to say: 7" tablet would dead on arrival. Shamesunk make the first 7" tablet ever, Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, not a big hit at the start, but now even Apple and peApple go for minipAd. And now Apple even make iPhone 5s "mini" : 5c?
You are the real poor peApple.
2. rbmaestro (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Samsung Note III Price in India : Rs 49,990 Gear: Rs. 22990
Pretty Expensive... to upgrade my Note II
9. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Better wait for GN4. Makes more sense to skip a generation.
Obviously, if you are gadget freak, then you buy anything you want!
22. drainage (Posts: 6; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
Next Galaxy Note probably will be called "Galaxy Note 4" and their latest innovation for that would be: 4gb of ram, genuine leather back cover, new stylus design, and additional useless software enhancements (maybe it will be called, "water command")! Poor Samsung!lolz
38. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
"Poor" is probably the least educated choice of word regarding Samsung.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now everybody kept their prices near to iPhones. Better option is to wait 3-6 months to lower the prices only if we don't run after new new devices.
Sammy and LG always brings and introduces new technology in their devices whether it is Bluetooth or USB or anything else.
21. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
apple will reduce their price after 12 full months! -_-
28. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now go and buy a XZ & S4, it's affordable now than earlier. iPhone? No, never.
23. drainage (Posts: 6; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
Are you sure samsung always introduce new technology? are you serious? yeah right.. fake leather, 3gb of ram, new stylus design, and air command are considered "new technology" by samsung and ignorant fanboys..
31. gamblor77 (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The IR port is pretty sweet and the massive, removable battery (which will probably lasts 20 hours of solid use) is also pretty awesome. Not to mention the big screen and expandable memory slot. Beyond that I don't expect my phone to shoot lasers... Yet. ;)
45. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
not lasers, but there is the Samsung Beam... lol
43. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Yes they do. At least they develop it. Look at the display. Is it same like Note 2? What about bezels?
The SSD? Even Apple brag with Samsung SSD in MBAir
4. decent4u (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Can anyone tell me that why will anyone want to change the tip of S pen?
are they of different sizes
are they easily damaged so need to be changed
6. Cdowd85 (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I'm going to guess when they get wore down and start to flatten maybe?
36. joey_sfb (Posts: 5841; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
feel. wacom digitizer board is for artist and they are very particular on the feel on the stylus tip.
7. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
The Note 3 was underwhelming. No OIS, barely improved design and still the same old ugly touchwiz. Still better than the jump from Iphone 5 to 5s though.
41. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
No OIS is what killed it for me. Pretty much the only thing going for it was teh 3gb ram.
44. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
It was written OIS for some versions of GNote 3
8. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I'll pass, the Z1 is looking better everyday
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I also think that Sony Xperia Z1 is better.