SNL takes on Google Glass
A couple of notes. The audience reaction revealed that it is just not tech savvy nerds who have an interest in Google Glass. The audience was on top of the skit from the moment that that the news parody's tech expert was seen on screen wearing the recently shipped product. And we have to give kudos to NBC for building a more than passable replica of Google Glass. How passable was it? Well, we wouldn't go buying a used unit from someone from the peacock network. Hey, did we just say peacock? You need to watch the video to understand that comment.
Go ahead, check out the video below. We promise it won't bite.
source: SaturdayNightLive via Mashable
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
This is hilarious. People are going to have a neck strain while using them lol.
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1178; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Ahhhhh, it won't stream here in this location in Germany... :(
3. tedkord (Posts: 5528; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The porn part was cute. Anybody remember when SNL was funny?
9. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
For you it was probably around the time u lost ur sense of humor from reading to many PA articles
11. tedkord (Posts: 5528; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
No, it was long before PA (or the internet) existed. Back in the days of 300 baud modems and dialing up a BBS.
4. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I saw it last night and it was pretty funny.
5. tedkord (Posts: 5528; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The newest WP/Lumia commercial is funny. This was cute at times.
6. Hemlocke (unregistered)
The Lumia commercial was hilarious.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1884; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Fred Armisen's been tickling my funny bone ever since I first saw him playing the creepy Italian guy in the Euro Trip movie.
"Mi scusi! Mi scusi!"
8. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I loved that movie. It was stupid, but too funny. Robot mime fight, FTW!
10. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Is it just me, or does anyone feel that was an incredibly stupid parody??
13. nexumus (Posts: 19; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
It wasn't stupid, it was funny, and that is exactly what anyone who is planning on wearing those things is going to look like to everyone else around them.