Apple iPhone Specifications | Review
1. phonedemocracy (Posts: 98; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Aren't those iphone users just stuck with ATT with their families? I can understand that 10% of Microsoft employees might prefer ATT in their area. And they wouldn't really have a choice, it would be Iphone or maybe tilt 2 or a RIM handset.
2. me. (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
They are stuck with a cool, solid piece of equipment .
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they are stuck being idiots.. LOL.. I dunno.. if the choice was windows 6.1 or apple.. i might cross over to the stupid side.. LOL Of course, my android beats both, so its all good. If i was MS, id start firing people for breaking policy.. see how fast those iphones stop being used.. LOL
10. theman414 (Posts: 132; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
Agree! It's not Apple's fault they have the best phone on the market. I bet all the people who work for Kia wish they had a Lexus instead of a Kia. Lol
11. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Yeah, they are stuck with AT&T and paying full price for their service without a disocunt. In order to get their MS discount from AT&T they have to have a windows phone, or so I have heard. But this would be like working at Samsung and having an LG phone, it is definitely a conflict of interest and in general is not a good thing for business... How many apple employees have blackberries, palm, and windows phones? That would be unacceptable as well.
3. tuminatr (Posts: 725; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
think about this more than 10% of apples employees own a Windows computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. matt1q2aw3 (unregistered)
Jobs is served!
6. E.N. (Posts: 2531; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Not really a touché moment. Probably like 75% of them have windows computers is my guess. But that's to be expected. Windows are standard.
8. lennydude (Posts: 23; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
75% ????? Ahhhhhhhh more like 95% i would think. They own iPhones because it is indeed one of the best smart phones out there..........period. And i am NOT a iPhone fan boi.............
7. FreeZW (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Jun 2009)
Well you have to remember, Microsoft owns 30% of Apple from the bailout in the 90's. Microsoft employees get discounts from Apple products so its not exactly sleeping with the enemy...more like flirting with your girlfriends friends