President gets to keep his BlackBerry
1. The Godfather (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
my storm.....no matter what position i obtain i need to keep this with me
2. vzwemp87 posted on 22 Jan 2009, 15:03 0 0
agreed....if i ever had to give up my storm for a position i'd probably flip
3. Fanboys Suck posted on 22 Jan 2009, 16:54 0 0
Damn People, it is a phone. Not a small child or something. Yeah, accessibility and technology at the fingertips is amazing, but really? Fanaticism. I thought this guy was all about change... can't change from a Blackberry though ;)
6. remixfa posted on 23 Jan 2009, 09:04 0 0
dude, its a blackberry. i didnt vote for the man, but there are millions of crackberry addicts around the world. hes not askin for drugs, he just wants his crackberry. dont hate because you are too cheap to get one! :) my storm rules :)
4. YouLostTheGame posted on 22 Jan 2009, 19:31 0 0
I think it's pathetic he can't seem to live without a phone. Now I don't have a BB, but I think it's pathetic anyway.
5. The Godfather (unregistered) posted on 23 Jan 2009, 06:47 0 0
if you were BB user like so many out there then you would understand his affliction
7. deejay52420 posted on 23 Jan 2009, 11:21 0 0
My Iphone honestly I know ppl hate on the iphone and talk about the service and everything but since and can do so much on it I feel handicapped without it.
10. YouLostTheGame posted on 24 Jan 2009, 21:52 0 0
I want an explanation as to why phonearena.com can vividly portray it's political side, but censors the rest of people that don't agree. For example, the comment as to "it does show that President Obama is a man of his convictions." If you paid any attention, Obama has already gone back on his word by not agreeing to continue to set funds aside for the new NASA program, which while he was campaining promised to fund. Conviction, sure... I hope his BB gets hacked and he suffers a great deal somehow from it.