Nokia Belle update coming to existing handsets in February 2012
- the Nokia N8,
- Nokia E6,
- Nokia E7,
- Nokia C6-01,
- Nokia C7,
- Nokia X7.
1. BlazinEmperor (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
The only drawback that Symbian had was UI & Browser, which have been addressed with Belle... Don't be a biased reviewer!
3. SleepingOz (Posts: 2476; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
You're actually the biased fanboy here!
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
No one gives a crap about Symbian anymore, the world is just all about Android, iOS and a little bit of WP. BB and Symbian are still quite popular in some Asian and European countries but they are slowly going down.
6. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Atleast Nokia is still supporting Symbian OS in its fading days. It is thanks to Google and Apple that Nokia took updates seriously. As i remember before, S60v3 devices were rarely getting any updates, perhaps 3 to 4 updates per models.
5. BlazinEmperor (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Tech websites make you think that no one gives a crap about Symbian anymore, but in the real world atleast 350million Symbian devices are sold every year..... LOL! You just made urself look dumb.
7. BlazinEmperor (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Most of you Americans have never used a Symbian powered phone, but you rear your head wherever you see the word "SYMBIAN"... It's still the MOST USED MOBILE OS in the world, don't let those formulated market share figures fool you. Android is growing, Yes, but ICS & further updates will limit it to only High-End devices... If not for contracts, how many people can actually afford to pay $500+ for a smartphone?
8. Ikvnik (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Good question. They just don't know anything about OSs and smartphones, all they know is 'i this' and 'i that'. Dumb peps with hipnothized apple minds