New iPhones reportedly arriving in U.S. ahead of announcement
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The new model looks 100x cheaper than it did before... September 10th is just a week away.
2. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Nice!!!!! Talk about quality......you can get a Nexus 4 build with quality materials for $200. But Apple will price this so called "cheap" iPhone at like $400. Way to Go
4. 1113douglas (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
yea right. i rather have a nexus 4 than the iphone 5s
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10647; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I rather have a device with a more stable OS that actually just works.
11. blingblingthing (Posts: 521; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Seeing ios 7 is still in beta. You are taking the Android 4.3 device?
12. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
You mean works with glitches and stolen tech from android? Gotcha
13. rdemon (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Why can't I give you a thumbs down. What do you get when you get "crap" and "apple" in one word. C'mon say it with me know.
18. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
You come up with that one all by yourself?
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Android definitely just works perfectly stable.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
so many plastic iPhones in that picture
6. GTR722 (Posts: 261; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
It looks like a child or toy Phone...WTH Apple ???
8. hellonerds (Posts: 313; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
be nice if they made the front panel the same color as the back/side... moto/android is more customizable..
10. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Wow you all bashing apple but have no words about the entire cheap galaxy line with tons of battery recalls, screens that overheat and don't forget the flimsy battery covers. Lol
16. wumberpeb (Posts: 453; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I have words...
Battery recall? you mean the galaxy s2 from 2011? not sure of any other galaxy with " tons" of recalls
Screens that overheat? doesn't even make sense. do you mean that the device is working hard and generating heat and you feel it in the screen? makes sense, considering the screen helps to wick heat away from the processor. quad core, cutting edge processors with cutting edge operating systems tend to work and play pretty hard, what's the issue?
flimsy battery covers...jeez. they wear out our get scratched? your carrier's repair store probably has 5-10 spare battery doors laying around. I'd say its a different story with an iPhone, considering they SHATTER and cost far more than a nickel to replace