source: iLounge via The iPhone Blog
The new iPhone is now officially announced - you can check the Apple iPhone 3G S Specifications here.
This article contains unofficial information.
1. ICanAffordVZW (Posts: 123; Member since: 15 Dec 2008)
OMG thats insane!! Im definitely switching! You have to hand it to apple, they have really outdone themselves this time; whats next, picture messaging?
2. Keepin_Real (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Apr 2009)
You can picture message on the iPHONE? WOW! Damn now that's technology!!!!
4. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ZOMG Its Gonna come in black! I hope I get the chinese model...
7. spo (Posts: 19; Member since: 25 Apr 2009)
didn't you see the bold green writing? TOUCHSCREEN PHONE!!! It even makes phone calls I think! I'm sooo getting that!
8. Keepin_Real (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Apr 2009)
I missed the green writing, damn! It's a TOUCHSCREEN PHONE?? Yo! And it makes calls???? WOW! Count me in too!!!! I'm getting my sleeping bag now!!!!!!!!!!!
9. yourmom07 (Posts: 66; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
wow that would go perfect with my brand new updated cordless housephone
10. E.N. (Posts: 2584; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
You guys are hating soooo bad. You can't be mad at Apple for so many people liking their phone.
11. t1daboss (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 May 2009)
I wish you could see what phone people have on here... there is no phone better then the iphone period...
13. Keepin_Real (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Apr 2009)
Well I'm rockin the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X!!!!!! That beats the iPHONE hands down!!