Motorola tweets pic of Moto X on the assembly line in Texas
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
no your phone is made in china. everyone is probably at break
2. flynfree (Posts: 364; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
As of now, just only one person's working.
3. flynfree (Posts: 364; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
As of now, just only one or two person's working.
8. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I see 5. One is behind the large man in a white coat.
12. apple4never (Posts: 372; Member since: 08 May 2013)
im seeing 6 the 5 obvious guys then if you look on the bottom right some guy in orange pants
14. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I don't think that's a person. It doesn't appear to have wrinkles or feet. I could be wrong though.
5. cheetah2k (Posts: 696; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Shouldn't these workers have full protective clothing on so the phones dont get contaminated with human matter??
21. pthomas (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Aug 2009)
No, that's about it for electronics manufacturing, in fact the gloves are kinda surprising to me.
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 1477; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I understand they are trying to promote the Made in USA slogan. Please find better ways to do it for maximum impact.
17. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2442; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It's only a slogan. It doesn't have a factor in quality.
10. guosheng (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
This is how China does it!
15. Sup3r (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)