Motorola has scheduled an event at MWC on February 25th
1. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3583; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
So many o's in that name or 1 more o if named as Motoronovo. :)
3. hurrycanger (Posts: 1518; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Since there is a Moto X in the picture, I don't think there will be a new phone for this event. It's also stated in the article that there won't be any major announcements :D
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1694; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I'm betting on an expansion of Moto Maker: Patterned backs.
6. hurrycanger (Posts: 1518; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I have no idea what Motorola may announce, but yeah, it's gonna be something around the Moto X.
5. menaV1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 14 Oct 2013)
I'll have an iPhone by then...if they barley announce the KK update for the RAZR's, it'll be too late ...:( bummer.
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1694; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
KK is already on the X. 4.4.2 is currently going out to some carriers, and soak tests are on T-Mo right now.
13. Doakie (Posts: 1690; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Too late for what? You've already decided to switch. Have fun with that hunk o junk iPhone.
8. marcmag (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2011)
It would please many of us with expiring Droid 4 contracts (plus those stuck with Droid 3's) if the fate of the "Droid 5" could be learned.
12. Scott93274 (Posts: 2876; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I love my Moto X, especially the always listening functions and moto assist. Granted I've only had the phone for about 5 days now, it's just such a breath of fresh air after suffering with my Galaxy Nexus for the past two years, finally a phone that lasts me the whole day without charging! And the OS runs smooth as silk!
14. Doakie (Posts: 1690; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I too love my Moto G. But we're being thrown into the confusing mess that is "long term support" for a product developed under the old boss while the new boss is already lined up for the job. All I can assume is that we will get screwed over. Cross your fingers!
15. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1725; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
this going to be interesting event from the lenorola thang.
16. navi0013 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)
I hope this acquisition will pave the way of motorola's availability in most part of the Asia.. and moto g and India is only the start.