Microsoft sends out friendly reminder of upcoming WM6.x burial
1. steelicon (Posts: 309; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
In a few months this 2012, probably exactly this will also happen to the current crop of Microsoft WP7.5 Lumias that we have now on the market.
2. HugeTroller (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
you sir is officially an idiot.
3. chadrick0814 (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Microsoft has announced that none of the WP 7 phones will be updated to WP 8. Maybe you are the idiot. Steel at least has a FACT that can back up his statement rather than simply spewing stupidity.
5. kainy (Posts: 165; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
Huh where is the announsment? cuz i cant recall? Paul said that the current phones wont update to WP8, but he is not Microsoft and FYI he was wrong for a lot of things in the past ;) We all wan't for both first and second generation to be updated ... well maybe if we don't count the haters ...
7. HugeTroller (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
where's the announcement? Another moron
8. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 962; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
that wasnt an official announcment and you don't know what could happen between now and then
9. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Not updating current Windows phones is bad publicity for both MS and Nokia, and that's exactly what they don't need right now. Let's just wait for Apollo to come out and see what happens.
10. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I love the Photo.. LOL.. reminds me of the poor BOB
11. thejonoox (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 May 2012)
They should've thrown the paperclip from Word on one of the tombstones in the back. RIP Clippit.
12. steelicon (Posts: 309; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Lumia 610, 710, 800, 900 phones are made in China by Compal and Foxconn. Nokia only has supervisory control over the manufacture of these products.
True Nokia Symbian Nokia 500, 603, 701, 808 phones are made in Nokia factories in Finland, Nokia China, Nokia Brazil. These are truly Nokia factories.